GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Fs: Apr catback

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Yep, slightly different circumstances but I haven't heard from him since the 9th, despite trying to contact him a few different ways.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well, this certainly helps you case I guess :)

Edmvdub

Ready to race!
Damn this makes u think twice about buying stuff from forums .. This sucks .. Not everyone's like this but still makes U think twice

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
so, party at this guy's house? we are trying to do one over on golfmkv for some douche canoe who did the same shit.

we should let him know how the community likes to deal with shit bags.

Hell yeah man! Lets get about 20-30 to come over and just trash his place.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Its worse when we actually know the guy's name now. He's as good as fucked in the butthole

A_Bowers

Its worse when we actually know the guy's name now. He's as good as fucked in the butthole

This is why you dont steal.

I really wanted to find he ppl who got my credit card info and teach them a lesson or two.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

Dannysstylez

Passed Driver's Ed
I only speak from my experiences with him, and it was all positive. I hope everything between you guys workouts out and no harm is done in the end.

Round of applause for you and people like you who support pieces of shit like him, and then coming onto the forum trying to defend them. It still doesn't change the fact that he tried to scam me. Once a scam artist, always a scam artist. Its like going to a restaurant with tons of shitty reviews and then you leaving the place saying it was the best food you ever had. Really?

Just spoke with Paypal Dispute over the phone.

@BAM its mitch

Use this email to send your messages as evidence in your case against this douche, Complaint-Response@paypal.com. Don't use attachments because they aren't able to open it on their systems (bs) so download your messages as a txt. document and copy and paste it into the body of your email. Don't forget to include your claim number.