GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

I hate UK roads

Eat_My_Shorts

Ready to race!
So on the 1st I installed some white 3SDM .05 wheels.

Yesterday because of the shit roads here I now have 2 jacked up wheels.

First was a giant dip in the road, hit it doing about 75, shook the entire car, could hear the impact on the tire. Got home and found a nice scrape on about half the wheel.

Same day, different road about an hour later 2 big potholes. Could only avoid one, caught the other with the other rear wheel. Lucky this was only about a 1/2 inch rub.

End of rant.....fuck I'm pissed.

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
My original plan was to sell my factory wheels right when I got it for about 1000 GBP but after I drove the roads here that was a big nope. So now they are curbed as fuck and when I get back to the states I will get some.

lifemachine

So on the 1st I installed some white 3SDM .05 wheels.

Yesterday because of the shit roads here I now have 2 jacked up wheels.

First was a giant dip in the road, hit it doing about 75, shook the entire car, could hear the impact on the tire. Got home and found a nice scrape on about half the wheel.

Same day, different road about an hour later 2 big potholes. Could only avoid one, caught the other with the other rear wheel. Lucky this was only about a 1/2 inch rub.

End of rant.....fuck I'm pissed.

if you think you guys have bad roads down there,never visit scotland m8, you would be shocked at the state of our roads! even the tractors here have blow outs etc lol :mad0259:

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Guam had shitty roads and the max speed limit was 35mph.. I will take 60 on a back road anyday,

DawnsKayBug1

Go Kart Champion
Just spent a week on the "continent" Yeah... UK roads suck. I didnt realize it to much till I got to France and noticed how smooth my car drove.