GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: P3 Vidi multigauge - Red/Red display

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
SOLD

So i bought this on here a while back and found that the interface looks for TFSI or TDI engines.. I toyed with the config and made it work perfectly with my GTI.

Selling because i'm making room for other mods that are in the mail that will need that real estate.

Reads: Boost, Oil temp, Exhaust gas temp, intake air temp, coolant temp, throttle positioning, igniticion timing, 0-60 timer, battery voltage and RPMs. It also has a feature to recall peak levels of these readings!

This is plug and play. The best thing about this is that it can not only read codes but can clear them as well. I believe that this may have the capability (with some additional hardware) to support an analog boost gauge.

Last edited:

Mk6gti012

So i bought this on here a while back and found that the interface looks for TFSI or TDI engines.. I toyed with the config and made it work perfectly with my GTI.

Asking $275 shipped within the lower 48 - outside of that we can discuss shipping…

Selling because i'm making room for other mods that are in the mail that will need that real estate.

Reads: Boost, Oil temp, Exhaust gas temp, intake air temp, coolant temp, throttle positioning, igniticion timing, 0-60 timer, battery voltage and RPMs. It also has a feature to recall peak levels of these readings!

This is plug and play. The best thing about this is that it can not only read codes but can clear them as well. I believe that this may have the capability (with some additional hardware) to support an analog boost gauge.

So this is capable with my 2012 Tsi GTI?