GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Once Chris buys a F-350 dually King Rancher edition but still lives in the burbs. We’ll know.

I listen to edm during the workday. It’s soothing in its lack of meaning and high energy - makes for a good atmosphere to me. Gridlife looks sort of fun. I was concerned a whole weekend might be too much and I’d want to half halfway through.

When it was at mid Ohio I knew two people who did the road course events and thought it was okay. but again - expensive and sold out. Only reason I was considering it was because friends are already going and it would just be a camping / bum trip / see some cars. Drifting is fun to watch. Anything motor related is fun to watch to me. Demo derbies. Drag strips. Oval hill billy tracks. Tractor pulls. Mudding. F1. Moto. Whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually don't mind EDM, I listen to it pretty regularly too.

I just make fun of the glowstick and molly dance "It's a LIFESTYLE yo!" crowd that's attracted to #gridlyfe events.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Well I’m having a poopy week. Looks like broke my thumb and I’ve lost my license for 6 months minimum most likely longer

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I actually don't mind EDM, I listen to it pretty regularly too.

I just make fun of the glowstick and molly dance "It's a LIFESTYLE yo!" crowd that's attracted to #gridlyfe events.
EDM is such a vague term really. I enjoy a lot of it, but certain types like trance and whatnot I just can't do.

Well I’m having a poopy week. Looks like broke my thumb and I’ve lost my license for 6 months minimum most likely longer
uh oh what did you do?

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I found that if I listen to chill electronic music I don’t want to kill people when I’m driving

Jaber

Modero
I found that if I listen to chill electronic music I don’t want to kill people when I’m driving

This.

Although I almost lost my shit this morning. tiny bit of rain drops and everyone slows down to 55, in a 70. I managed to slide into an open space and fly past everyone, saw a few cars behind me follow me to freedom. Fuck'n left lane riders.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Wife and I listen to XM Chill a lot.

Good background music, calming, without getting stuck on a song you don't like.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Controversy Thursday going on around here

Status
Not open for further replies.