GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE MK5 & MK6 2.0T TSI HIGH FLOW COLD AIR INTAKE KIT

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Looks solid very similar to my 42 draft intake with a stage two portion. I will keep the 42 draft [emoji106]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
Should arrive Friday, shipped out today!

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
If you have VAGCOM or something similar to log, user data would be nice :)

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
Doesn't look any better than my ecs intake

Ecs intake does look similar. One of my reasons for choosing the IE intake was the velocity stack.

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
If you have VAGCOM or something similar to log, user data would be nice :)

Best thing I have is the obd2 reader. I could see how it stands at running temps with my current set up (open filter) vs with the heat shield. maybe driving temps at highway speeds? See if in open/closed temps change.

Speeddemon691

Go Kart Champion
Lol they are comparing it to the competitors intake that I'm using now! I'm sold! Take my money!! [emoji16]. Nice intake for the money! and I was about to get a unitronic intake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoosier Daddy1

Ready to race!
Looks good, I would build my entire car with IE parts if it weren't for the ludicrous exchange rate. It would be nice to compare it to a similar intake like a Neuspeed, Unitronic or Evolution Motorsports

Pakman332

Ready to race!
I think I like my Uni intake more. Still a good looking piece though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

NeoSA1

Ready to race!
I noticed the silicone pipe leading up to the MAF has a longer straight section than the Unitronic Intake. YOU MIGHT WANT TO TAKE NOTE - JOHN!

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I have CTS turbo intake(Gen 1 where the maf was moved)... But ive been thinking of going back to stock maf location/housing....

This is a possibility.

Please let me know how loud it is. I like a loud intake noise lol. Still a kid at hear.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
I have CTS turbo intake(Gen 1 where the maf was moved)... But ive been thinking of going back to stock maf location/housing....

This is a possibility.

Please let me know how loud it is. I like a loud intake noise lol. Still a kid at hear.

this, in for review.