GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Nope during the summer. Heard winter is "fun" they get pounded with snow during the winter.

accurate. but you get used to it by the 2nd or 3rd storm, then you just laugh about it until you see grass again.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Lol 0 BR 1/2 Bath. Good stuff.

Happy Friday bois. Company meeting today with lunch included. Not sure what it's gonna be but it better be good! Dem corporate eats

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Someone go back and delete some of Jays posts for the ultimate troll.

Makes epic 20k post at 19.9k, RIP.

Jaber

Modero

Happy Friday bois. Company meeting today with lunch included. Not sure what it's gonna be but it better be good! Dem corporate eats

Yeeeaaaaah boi.

Hopefully today goes fast.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Happy Friday! Had a guys wedding shower that was thrown for me by her family and their church friends and such. Someone bought me a friggen air impact gun. 8000 rpm and 600ft lbs of torque! Now I just need an air compressor!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Happy Friday! Had a guys wedding shower that was thrown for me by her family and their church friends and such. Someone bought me a friggen air impact gun. 8000 rpm and 600ft lbs of torque! Now I just need an air compressor!!

That's awesome and I didn't know that was a thing :laugh:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
apparently it's 2018 and being asian isn't special anymore
Buy My Front Sway Bar
in IL, basements don't technically count. agreed, 3k isnt massive, but its still healthy. Like Dubbinit's weiner.

KVN is out playing in a cover band and hanging out with 22 yr old girls, living the rockstar life, iirc.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
KVN's been missing from the last couple autocrosses. Was wondering what's going on with him.

Probably needs recovery time from all those 22 year olds.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Occasionally. Not much though unfortunately :(

^

^

Dang. didn't know he wasn't going to autox either.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Bingo, you never really know if its a piece of crap garage of it was some car guys garage that has full lighting, epoxed floors, cabinets etc.

Pretty large space to not show imo

Lol
Plus the association takes care of the land , take that 2 acre mcmansion.

yes

wow

*20 mins from anything is an accurate statement
*Basement can be money to finish if making it full living area, i wouldnt touch it unless your forever property. Which it sounds like its not.
*True, thats a lot of land to take care of for sure...and with a location like that you either work from home or your commute is absolutely terrible.
*The people who owned the farm land that walmart/portillos etc now sits on mustve sold for bank. Over there down in south elgin. Cant wait to see what they build on the land next to it....probably another boring randall road food chain or store.

some say the rarest breed of them all is a ginger asian

I didnt know he wasnt autocrossing . hm. he has been focusing a lot on his band recently
Buy My Front Sway Bar
#PeenRecoveryTime

Yeah, I've noticed he hasn't been there as well.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Atta boy! Get er done!
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Banging 22 year old groupies > auto x
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
yikes no thanks, cant even imagine how that'd work with this generation....
they always be on social media and what not..

Becky T-
-Curent mood: Feelin Sexy - "about to do it" with @kvn
- Checking in at: Bedroom (see map)
#youonlyliveonce #goodvibes @beckyt.instagram

(shudders) i might delete facebook honestly
Buy My Front Sway Bar
^

gorgeous, but lawd yeah those taxes
Buy My Front Sway Bar
No interior garage photos, deal breaker. lol
Buy My Front Sway Bar
O wow. House chat. Busy day is busy

Buy My Front Sway Bar
That's what the peeps in Gilbert's paying in property taxes lol.

Awesome house, dat wallpaper doe. Can use this to bring down price. You got this PTAK.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Ptak moving to a warmer weather state , smart move.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
F that noise.

Yep.

Also less taxes.

$400k houses in GA where I'm looking have tax bills of like $2k. At that rate my mortgage payment barely changes and I'll have double the house.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I'm moving to Oregon most likely. Not 100%. Need to find a job out that way and make sure it's got some tracks within 3 hours or so
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Wow... i vote moving to GA . Look at southern Alabama near the beach area, saw on house hunting show..looked nice.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
the southern states with the 2k or less taxes, so nice.

Jay, Oregon yeah - could be good.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Dat red neck riviera
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Eugene or somewhere around portland is most likely. There's not much in the way of commerce cities there.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Nope. It’s Nike or nothing lol
Buy My Front Sway Bar
he said portland which means patchouli or nothing iirc :iono:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Lawd I hate patchouli
Buy My Front Sway Bar
We played a show in Eugene.. small, quiet place, lol.

Alabama... mmmmmm.....

I remember handling a trucking claim out of there once, had one of our insured's drivers trailer go sideways or some ish on him somehow, and a guy drove THROUGH his trailer, while other dude had already been stopped and stationary for some time, waiting for help. This was how our interview with him went....

ME: did you happen to see the trailer in the middle of the road way?

Billy Bob: I mean, I saw it... right before I hit it.

ME: Right, right... but when did you first see it? how far away from it were you?

BB: I am not really sure, yeah...

ME: OK.. so , what did you do to avoid the impact , if anything?

BB: I uhhh... I just prayed to Jesus real quick, tbh.

Thank you for your time.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
so much this.

my wife has some kind of soap or some shit, that smells like that stuff and its disgusting. Its apparently not patchouli, but goddamn does it smell like it.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
lol you guys hate pretty much everything.

What do you like? Anything?
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Do wear cologne on the daily?

same question for john

in4brand
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Propane and propane accessories.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I like turtles
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I love the burbs, tbh, iirc, afaik. :iono:

I really love.. cars, music, good people, biking, hockey - oh, and Jason Kutuz.

^ nailed it.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Bouillabaisse from Parkers in Downers Grove
Buy My Front Sway Bar
What do you love about the burbs?
Buy My Front Sway Bar
they like hating. saying o wow, yeah.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
The burbs are terrible
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Like i said, Parkers in downers grove, Bouillabaisse

*Jonah Crab, Scallops, Calamari, Manila Clams, Mussels, Shrimp and Fin Fish, Saffron Tomato Broth, with Classic Rouille*

:iono:

we should be asking what pssmkillr likes about central new hampshire ? a bit nippy up there aye?

what i picture..
Buy My Front Sway Bar
You're a car guy.

PacNW is not for you. Unless by "car guy" you self identify as a 48 year old lesbian who enjoys her Subaru Forester. NTTAWTT.

I lived in Seattle. It's beautiful. Green. Mountains. Temperate weather. I remember taking a motorcycle ride on New Year's Day... because I could. Did a lot of group motorcycle rides into Oregon chasing the Cascade Mountain range.

But there is NO car culture. They all hate cars up there. Evil environment destroying pollution spurting symbols of capitalism.

Racetracks... you have Portland International Raceway outside Portland. You have Pacific Raceway, south end of Seattle area.

Otherwise... you're driving into Cali. More than 3 hours. It's ~5 hours from Portland just to the CA border. I think the track that's the most north would be Thunderhill - and you're talking ~8 hours from Portland.

I know we've all been negative around here.... but just relaying my experience. It was really a culture shock to me when I moved there since most everything I like to do in my spare time centers around cars. So used to Chicago.... autocrosses and track days just about every weekend.

Out there, they're almost unheard of.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Oh wow straight from the source
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I took this of my old Mk4 (note the ACCCC sticker!) along the OR coast, a few hours south of Portland.

It's beautiful, don't get me wrong. The coastal and mountain drives were awesome.

But I was pretty much alone in my enjoyment of driving.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Something about the ocean tho. I could sit and stare at it for hours. I wish California wasn't so F'ed up. Moving there would be a no-brainer for me then.

Buy My Front Sway Bar
Yeah I figured I'd be going to cali a lot for the tracks. That's not the worst thing in the world. Aside from working on peoples cars, I don't really do a lot of car culture stuff. Shows and c&c are ok once in a while but I don't go to a lot of that. I guess I would miss having car friends though.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
That’s one thing I miss a lot. Grew up near the beach. Oh someday
Buy My Front Sway Bar
wow, very nice. i didnt know you lived in seatle. So you came here for a job or?

Also didnt know you had a mk4.

Agreed on California, if it was filled with hipsters and kooks it'd maybe be more appealing. Arizona is very nice if you can manage the heat.

Orange beach Alabama burbs looks very nice, a bit pricey obviously the more towards the water.

i go to C&C events once in awhile just to get off my lazy ass. Wake up early, grab a coffee..get in some sun/exercise walking around the show, then head off to lunch or run errands while out. Nice little time. I think i'd probably attend autox frequently if they werent all day..they are fun with car buddies no doubt.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Yeah... car culture in general just isn't there.

PCA out there was 100% social events. They did one "car show" a year, otherwise, it was all group dinners and wine tastings.

I actually got back into bikes when I was out there because the scene was bigger. Still nothing in the way of track or competitive events... but after a while, even introverted me needed friends. Since cars were not a thing out there, I fell back on bikes for a bit.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I've already concluded that I'm going to have a hard time making friends pretty much anywhere so that's not too far off from what I was already expecting.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I left Chicago for Seattle for a job. Wound up back here though after a couple years.

I've had a couple VW's. Had an old 16v gen-1 Passat. My first brand-new car was a 2000 Jetta GL (man pedal and even man crank windows). My BIL has it now - over 400k on it. Then had a few trucks, before getting into my 2003 GTI 1.8T.

That GTI was a great car. Pretty well loaded car. 5sp, leather, sunroof, even had ESP which I was told was very rare. It also had the Monsoon audio tho I yanked all that out for a system of my own. I had the ECS Stage 2 (Porsche) brakes on it, Revo tune, Evo Sports short shifter, ramz, springs and shocks. Was a great car. My dad still has it as his winter beater. 250k on it now.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
What's weird is... whenever I go back to LA for work... every night, once the day is over... I drive down the hill to Malibu and sit on the beach until it gets totally dark, just watching and listening.

My co-workers (most of them grew up in SoCal) don't get it. They want to know what's so exciting about staring at water.

:iono:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Define every once in a while :lol:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I get it :smoking:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Dang, that sounds awesome. Something I would do too. Sometimes I'll walk the dog to the lake or pond at night and just stand there and enjoy the silence and stars.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
constitutional carry. real maple syrup. good lobsters. ocean, and 3 hours north of there the windiest place on earth. no huge cities.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
It’s soothing. It’s nostalgic. I will live on the beach someday.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Holy shit. I have a busy day and work and chi chat blows up

Buy My Front Sway Bar
Dis jakes doe

Buy My Front Sway Bar
Dubya, what are we looking at there?

Wow good back story here. The Jetta GL must be a TDI with that type of mileage.

Good mods on the GTI too, probably a good thing you bought the manual gti..the automanuals were garbage slushboxes back then. Glad you came back... if you stayed likely wouldve been daily driving a prius.

I also get it, punta cana 10 days nothing but sitting in beach. Morning beach walks etc. The smell of the air, the breeze etc.

last year, was like 4 car shows

this year not so much yeah, only 2 C&C so far. you know you want to come to dubfest.

lol

good and CHEAP lobsters? thats key, the price.

Cant say ive ever had real maple syrup...in4uglybastardshipping

yeah beaches are awesome

man buns whats up?
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Already got plans for this weekend.

When is the last SCS?
Buy My Front Sway Bar
So much car stuff out here. It’s a good mix of modern, old school, and red neck.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Nope... 2.0 gas! Gas pedal was used as on/off switch lol.

Yeah Atlanta is the same way.

TX is also on my "list"
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Cristine’s parent company headquarters is in Atlanta, so we might end up there someday.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Peen master what’s good?

Buy My Front Sway Bar
September 1st, 20 min drive to barrington arboretum

400k on any vehicle is extremely impressive, interior must be shot by now

She hiring? :iono:

Pretty much anything with bacon on it,

you?
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I love california too. Gf not so much. It's kinda expensive to live there though.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
mmmmmmmhhHHHMMMhhhmmMmMMMMM dat Parker's, doe.

quiet. yards. parks. lower taxes. better schools. hotter milfs. idk. its different. I like the city too. It really depends on what you like, and what you got going on in life. I dont hate the city by any means.

Nailed it.

this^

^ that

hell yeah.

^

oh wow

Those SSR wheels?

yep, I love love love the ocean. Whether its RI, Cali, or SW coast... gorgeous.

^ this

that^

NE is rad. Love dat RI. (see above)

^ that

wow.. def NOT healthy, but tasty, doe.

tracks everywhere.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Been to NH, it is truly beautiful. I did not want to leave....
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Hes not joking yeah

^

Assuming you didnt go in winter?
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Nope during the summer. Heard winter is "fun" they get pounded with snow during the winter.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
F winter. Once you don’t have winter you realize how awesome it is.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
#TunaStyle

oh wow.

I could def see/appreciate that.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Jay with the 20k.... Oh snap.

in4epicpost
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Yeah I definitely hate winter. Miss being in Miami...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Don’t know if I’d go that far. FL is crazy AF. I’d take the keys though.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
^ he could MQ the entire thread......

this. He good at DM'ing.

yeah, FL scares me. some areas are nice, but still.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Lake city is nice and so is Stuart. Probably stay around that area. Used to live in both cities.

Buy My Front Sway Bar
I at one point had like 40k posts but then I deleted every single one of them for some unknown reason :iono:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
oh wait, Chris deleted posts.. forgot about that, lol.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Did he? wow

Met him once, cool little short guy tbh.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
tiny guy, yeah. Talks a mean skateboarding and sports car game, tbh.

His girl is cool/supportive of him, unless you run into them at the Auto Show, then she gives you the stink eye and ignores his car friends. Not bad.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Shots fired

Buy My Front Sway Bar
Whoa! Harsh lol

Dat personal dig wow yeah eek
Buy My Front Sway Bar
:lol:

I remember telling her that you guys thought she was mad that one time...she was all "errr da fuq they talking about?" :iono:

She likes Audis cause of the shows, but overall is more of a "functional " its just a car person.

She said supras are completely overrated though yeah

She knows how to shoot :iono:

probably didnt recognize jawn tbh, you know..cause lost a bunch of weight

#carbonfiberJawn
Buy My Front Sway Bar
shirts fired.

#StillDoesntGetIT

#ItsANotSoInsideJokeBetweenUs

#PreApprovedJokes

#NotHurtfulLikeCouchPersonalDigsAiringDirtyLaundry

#CantHelpDatLackOfComprehension

:lol: #NeverForget :clap: :laugh: :thumbup::wub: that was funny.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Oh Hai - dang you guys been busy today
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Good lord you’re easy to get going lol. So sensitive.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Oh wow, I was just fucking around. Let’s not project here... I’m good, dude :laugh:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Lol I was just fucking around :wub:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Hard to tell, actually. It was a black car w/tan cloth... so yeah, it definitely looked dirty the last time I saw it. A lot of the "soft touch" had worn away.

I really wanted to take the car back for a weekend and hit it with a steam cleaner just to see how clean I could get it. There weren't any rips or tears in the seat. My dad is just hard on car interiors for some reason.

The last time he left his (my old) GTI here I spent a few hours cleaning the interior. Just couldn't take it seeing my old best friend sitting there like that.

I'm hoping he takes better care of the Chevy SS Sedan he just bought.

Def don't hate the city (if we're referring to Chicago) here either. I'd have moved straight into the city if the wife wasn't irrationally afraid of getting mugged when we first moved back to IL.

Now she wishes we lived somewhere in the city too.

Tho the kind of city life we both want is also incompatible with a car hobby unless you make way more money than I do.

I don't think so. They were Tire Rack specials. Cheap. But looked cool. Fake 3pc wheels FTW.

Sounds to me like she's the smartest one of the bunch. :iono:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
market price is what it is, but i can go right to the docks and buy them off the boat so thats about as high on the cheap/good curve as you get.

it's worth it; i will look into options that can ship to you
Buy My Front Sway Bar
it's something else, isn't it?

side note: euro show this weekend at this location: https://www.castleintheclouds.org/

first time going there for one of these, the property is amazing on its own.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
accurate. but you get used to it by the 2nd or 3rd storm, then you just laugh about it until you see grass again.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
you can do that?
Buy My Front Sway Bar

It's free real estate
Buy My Front Sway Bar

Buy My Front Sway Bar
Someone go back and delete some of Jays posts for the ultimate troll.

Makes epic 20k post at 19.9k, RIP.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Yeeeaaaaah boi.

Hopefully today goes fast.
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Buy My Front Sway Bar
Added to my cart. Iono

Buy My Front Sway Bar
You would.
Buy My Front Sway Bar

Buy My Front Sway Bar
Just waiting for the sticker police to show up.

Buy My Front Sway Bar
That's awesome and I didn't know that was a thing :laugh:
Buy My Front Sway Bar
I had no idea either but it was really cool!

Buy My Front Sway Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.