4door
18 wheels
manual shift
navi
sunroof
thank you :)

saucer

Leadfoot
That's a pretty high monthly payment with money down.

What's the "out the door price"? APR?

P

plac

no one can tell you anything with the info given.

what is the sticker price and what is the selling price?

sean0212

Passed Driver's Ed
today i went to cerritos vw again...
and they changed the deal!!!!!
9000 down 72month 448/month!!!!
invoice price was: 31860
insane price....
i can not take this bs deal...
where is the good place to buy gti???????

vietbodia

Passed Driver's Ed
you can always lie and say you're willing to pay for the car in full right on the spot. that should lower the price and if they don't lower it to your liking, get up and walk out. They'll be insane to turn down a person buying it on the spot. once they give you a price you like, walk away and come back later saying you're going to pay monthly instead because you can. They can't change the price after that and if they do, life sucks

P

plac

insane price....

9000 down and 448 for 72 months?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bryanmn1

Ready to race!
insane price....

You're new at this huh?

1. Figure out your budget and options you want
2. You need to research the prices for these cars. Did you even try looking at edmunds for what invoice is? There are a million different sites to look at for what people are paying for GTIs.
3. Please provide more information like... OTD PRice, APR (interest rate), Down Payment, length of loan, etc. I can tell you right off the bat that 9000 down and 448 for 5 years is 41,256 dollars for a 2010 GTI. That's a rip off.

With the options you listed initially.... MSRP is 31,750 and invoice is $29,222...

sean0212

Passed Driver's Ed
Ok today I called a broker, and he gave me this deal
Car price $28000 60month 1.9 415/month 7000down
Option: 2010 black gti 2dr autobahn DSG navi sunroof Bluetooth 18"Detroit wheel
Is this good deal???
The onlything I don't like this car have DSG.... Man I really want manual....:(

P

plac

Ok today I called a broker, and he gave me this deal
Car price $28000 60month 1.9 415/month 7000down
Option: 2010 black gti 2dr autobahn DSG navi sunroof Bluetooth 18"Detroit wheel
Is this good deal???
The onlything I don't like this car have DSG.... Man I really want manual....:(

DO NOT settle dood.. avoiding DSG will save you another 1000 anyway.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
The APR's you're being offered are correct. I was recently offered 1.9% for 60 and 2.49% for 72 for a 2010. These were the lowest I was able to find.

The main reason I went with a 2010 because I wanted Bi-Xenon's but didn't want to have to pay for a sunroof and navigation package to get it.

Everything else being equal. If you can wait get the car you want.

If your looking for dealer recommendations in SoCal, try the online sales at either San Juan Capistrano VW or Pacific in Hawthorne. I ended up buying from Pacific because they were much more willing to negotiate.

The end of the month is coming up, everyone is trying to get their numbers up. Good luck!

Antonio Monteiro

Ready to race!
If i was you i would drop the Navi, it is costing you at least $2,000, between $300- $500 you can get a portable Navi not counting every year you have to spend money to upgrade map, i understand navi looks good but trust me IT IS OVERRATED, I got myself a portable one, beside people cant tell you have navi unless you tell, for the price of the car i think the Dealer is trying to get you for at least 1- 2K extra.
I pay for my GTI 4 door Heated power leather seats sun roof blue tooth 17'' and 1.9 APR for Even $25K with 7k DOWN, but the dealer 1st wanted 29k for the car, and i told the sales person i would pay no more that 25k. The only thing i regret is i found out when you get the 18" it would have cost me only $750 bucks extra. No matter what base price on GTI is at least $23k so work from there.
Drop the Navi BUT do get the Xenon light!!!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
you can always lie and say you're willing to pay for the car in full right on the spot. that should lower the price

That is actually not true. You usually can negotiate a lower purchase price if the dealer thinks you're financing the car. They get a kickback from the lender for vehicles financed. If you're paying in full, no kickback and there is "less money on the table" for the dealer to work with.

The “I’m paying in cash” deal usually goes over better in private sales or smaller lots where the seller may not want to deal with the added paperwork.

dustinouch

Go Kart Champion
You have to get the sunroof and navi to get xenon on the 11's. Everything is now bundled.

True, but the OP only mentioned the offers for 2010 GTI's. It is possible to get a new base GTI with Bi-Xenon's. I found at least 2 in SoCal after only searching online for a week.