GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Watched road atlanta over the weekend, sucks losing a race cause running out of gas with 2 turns to go.

Ya'll should see uglybastards wheels on instaface, not bad actually its like a matchbox car
BEARS.....WTF
lulscopter.png
Bears choke hardddddx.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gets lucky break with fumble that saved them from losing.....

misses kick. Tbh saw it coming though, bears kicker is shit
Good morning.
Good morning, need to start coffeeing again...tired yeah.

How was your weekend?
Plus no front plate holes because Michigan.

Didnt even think about that^

Good point here^

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Watched road atlanta over the weekend, sucks losing a race cause running out of gas with 2 turns to go.

Ya'll should see uglybastards wheels on instaface, not bad actually its like a matchbox car

lulscopter.png

Gets lucky break with fumble that saved them from losing.....

misses kick. Tbh saw it coming though, bears kicker is shit

Good morning, need to start coffeeing again...tired yeah.

How was your weekend?

Didnt even think about that^

Good point here^

Not bad, cold though. Made the first pot of Chili for the season. Turned out great.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Not bad, cold though. Made the first pot of Chili for the season. Turned out great.
(sprinkles cheddar cheese and oyster crackers on top)

Do i hear chilicheese dogs?
Not as bad as the Browns kicker that we FIRED after he lost us THREE GAMES.
That sucks.

Being a local, how Do you feel about the cleveland browns uniform?

Just saw civic type r. Laws that thing is ugly
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a bit flashy yeah, but very well sorted out car in terms of funcationality . Nightmare to work on, ask dustin williams

Last edited:

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
(sprinkles cheddar cheese and oyster cracks on top)

Do i hear chilicheese dogs?

That sucks.

Being a local, how Do you feel about the cleveland browns uniform?

Its a bit flashy yeah, but very well sorted out car in terms of funcationality . Nightmare to work on, ask dustin williams

I prefer crushed tortilla chips over oyster crackers.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Haven't seen one in person, but yeah the pics I've seen ....:barf::barf:
Its not that bad in person , the tri tip exhaust is a bit weird though for sure. Even the regular civics are very over styled. When i look at type R i heavily see wrx styling queues . Awd version would be nice addition.

especially in the euro specs

I prefer crushed tortilla chips over oyster crackers.
Wow, EJ goes full tex mex.

Probably does a huge dollop of sour cream on top too iirc
I don't need a front bumper?

I like em :iono:

spare for track car tbh

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Its not that bad in person , the tri tip exhaust is a bit weird though for sure. Even the regular civics are very over styled. When i look at type R i heavily see wrx styling queues . Awd version would be nice addition.

especially in the euro specs

Wow, EJ goes full tex mex.

Probably does a huge dollop of sour cream on top too iirc

spare for track car tbh

I do love sour cream, not on my chili though.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Civic is ugly. Civic Si is FUGLY. Would not drive. Don't care how fast it is. I'd go WRX STi over Civic Si any day and I don't like WRX's either.

Weekend was productive-ish. Saturday was action packed. CEL popped on, on the diesel, on the way home from work Friday. It's a pain to get loaner cars (the dealer is usually 2 weeks out) and being nice and sunny Saturday morning, figured I'd just cruise over in person to schedule the appointment (+ pick up a free coffee...)

About 100 yards to go, I get a dash error "AdBlue Fault. Vehicle will not restart in 200 miles." Well howbowdah? So I left the diesel at the dealer, came home with loaner car. Apparently they keep a couple on hand on the side for cases like mine. Their initial guess was either adBlue pump or adBlue heater. Apparently very common on the stop-sale cars that sat for a bit.

Hit up the Home Depot for some cinder blocks for makeshift jack stands since one of my rack jacks failed on the lift, and my little floor jack wouldn't pick the car up far enough to get regular jack stands under. #polishengineering

Worked on racekar a bit. Swapped brakes back to street brakes. Thought about doing another bleed but opted against it. Pedal is firm so I think I'm good there but damn those Stoptech pads are TERRIBLE. Let the wife try out the racekar for the first time (stock seat so she can actually reach the pedals now) and she actually panicked the first time she hit the brake pedal... "Woah you weren't kidding." I wanted to do proper OE pads and fresh rotors but there was no way to get them here in time.

Did a full nut-and-bolt on the suspension again. Swapped tires over. Installed stock driver's seat. Fixed some coding errors. Found my old V1 buried in the garage but couldn't find my extra hardwire kit so ordered another one.

Cars and Coffee Sunday morning, followed by brunch up at Egg Harbor Cafe with some friends. Cleaned up the garage a little. Took a nap.

Full weekend, really.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Kristy from laps got a hold of me asking if I wanted to join them going to the tail this weekend arrggggghhh. I have Friday off already too because I was supposed to go to grattan. Declining fun shit makes me depressed

We're leaving ~3:30-4:00am Thursday morning. Stopping off in Crossville TN to check out a buddy's chunk of property he just bought, then heading to the hotel in Fontana, NC which is a stone's throw from the Gap. We'll be bouncing around the TN/NC border through Saturday. Shawn and Kristi are coming back Sunday. We're detouring to Atlanta to look at houses, and will be coming back late Monday.

It's not too late to come down with the flu... just sayin'...

Status
Not open for further replies.