GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PSA: Satellite Radio is working again

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion
Meh, I just cant get over thought of paying for radio... therefore I refuse to listen to sat radio

I can't over the thought of listening to commercials every two seconds. Ill gladly spend $80 a year.

echlon

Ready to race!
Hmm, maybe that is why I was still able to listen even though I cancelled my service 2 weeks ago.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
No Punk station. Still not renewing!

Check out Faction. They do a couple punk shows a week on it and routinely play some decent stuff, though not their sole genre. Between Jason Ellis, XM U, and the metal station I couldnt live without sat radio. The rock scene in south florida radio is crap, one classic rock station that plays the Money by Pink Floyd on loop, so much so that I grew to dislike Pink Floyd for awhile. That alone should be enough, but add in the commercials and douchey DJs......fuck FM radio.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
You pay for cable right? How about Internet?

You pay for radio regardless. You either pay a few bucks of money, or a few hours of your life listening to drivel and commercials on "free" radio. Terrestrial radio is virtually unlistenable. 5 minutes of music, five minutes of commercials, one minute of d-baggery talky talk.

I can't over the thought of listening to commercials every two seconds. Ill gladly spend $80 a year.

Get over yourselfs Sat Radio sucks... It sounds like crap period
Heaven forbid your ass gets stuck under a bridge

Last edited:

Meegis

Ready to race!
Check out Faction. They do a couple punk shows a week on it and routinely play some decent stuff, though not their sole genre. Between Jason Ellis, XM U, and the metal station I couldnt live without sat radio. The rock scene in south florida radio is crap, one classic rock station that plays the Money by Pink Floyd on loop, so much so that I grew to dislike Pink Floyd for awhile. That alone should be enough, but add in the commercials and douchey DJs......fuck FM radio.

So.Fla radio is pretty garbage. The worst thing I hate when Im driving down there is the HD radio signals. The car forces you into HD signal, but it drops out so often it just becomes a nuisance.

V-Dub10

Ready to race!
Murrica.

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion

Sat Radio doesn't suck in Canada. We're further north, so I believe the signal is quite good here. I'm under bridges all the time and I don't lose signal. They use repeaters on the tops of buildings.

jaydubz

FIA World Rally Car Newbie
Meh, I just cant get over thought of paying for radio... therefore I refuse to listen to sat radio

this! I just plug in the my Iphone and rock Spotify.

J-Cooz

Go Kart Champion

Stop being a deuche. You really think FM radio sounds better? Are you fucking nuts? I drive a lot and like the fact that I don't need to worry about losing a station if I drive more than 50 miles. Just because you're too cheap to spend the $80. Regular radio is shit. Period. Its 60% advertisements.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Stop being a deuche. You really think FM radio sounds better? Are you fucking nuts? I drive a lot and like the fact that I don't need to worry about losing a station if I drive more than 50 miles. Just because you're too cheap to spend the $80. Regular radio is shit. Period. Its 60% advertisements.

Ok thats nice and all but I dont listen to Radio that much