GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What do people say about your car?

Nicks06TR

Ready to race!
My girlfriend said that it kind of looks like Deadmau5. i actually kind of agree.

Everyone really likes the car, especially after riding in it or driving it, I still catch shit for driving a hatch back though.

DimaGT

Ready to race!
Deadmau5?

I wish my GTI was making crazy house?

Just kidding.

I dont know what people say.

But a lot of people to try race me, especially when they have tuned EVO and WRX. Or

worst Neon SRT4.

alexg

Passed Driver's Ed
once a 50 year old guy in a 1997 carrera with a 20 year old girl pulled up next to me and said it was a 'little bomb' we then torqued it on the highway boy was it fun.
At a gas station once a guy asked me so many question right when I got it (was the 15th in the State to get it) and I got tired of answering so I just left haha
But I get many positive comments about it.

jason113

Passed Driver's Ed
yes it does. the pink wheels are supposed to be temporary, i bought a cheap set of hub caps at walmart and spray painted them because i was bored. the plan was to have fun with those for a couple months until i saved up for wheels, but now that i'm pre-med i have absolutely no time to work. i live off about $200 a month.

hooray for college life!

Love the pink stuff for girls, better pink for the whole car:thumbup:

DreamingTwig

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got the Car two Friday's ago. Several people rode with me and loved the performance and handling with no turbo lag. The biggest comments about the car is the cool wheel design. Several people also commented how it was much more comfortable than my former Mini. Also lots of comments about those cool heated seats! Derek Blanton

Former MINI owner? Me too... What a difference eh!?

sdvictor

Passed Driver's Ed
Hahahaaa. I think the GTI also a perfect car for a 47 year old, well established guy who loves driving but only does so on the weekends. I ditched an 05' Subaru Outback to get some motoring fun back in his life. Though, I had to get the Autobahn package just to prove that I'm "well established". :D

I can tell you full well that an outback is plenty fun; as long as you have the right engine in it. :thumbup:

fender177

Ready to race!
In Mass the other day my car was called a, "Nazi Rollerskate" at first sight by a family friend.

:lol: :clap:
hilarious! I actually imagined a big SS man with two GTIs on his feet.