baller.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

:laugh:

blipshift.com

tons of funny stuff like that.

Forgot about that site! Thanks!

lol....oook.....

It is pretty badass there. Even though I was only 2 when I went, I remember that shit. ;)

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Why do public toilets have the cut out on the front of the seat? It only makes lazy men lazier. They figure no reason to lift the seat (not like most do anyway) since they can't piss on the front of it. Hygiene is clearly not a strong suit of the male species.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
bleh speak for yourself.

Im all about good hygiene...

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Hai...

#want

...bai.

Yes. Yes. Yes.

Thanks!

hahahahahahaahahahha good catch. Wait, why don't you like it?!

I might drive a meotter, but I don't roll that way, homie.

:lol:

Why do public toilets have the cut out on the front of the seat? It only makes lazy men lazier. They figure no reason to lift the seat (not like most do anyway) since they can't piss on the front of it. Hygiene is clearly not a strong suit of the male species.

This is why I don't really use public toilets.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
bleh speak for yourself.

Im all about good hygiene...

Oh, it's not me. Otherwise I wouldn't be harping on it. I even use a paper towel to turn off the water and open the door of public restrooms.

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Oh, it's not me. Otherwise I wouldn't be harping on it. I even use a paper towel to turn off the water and open the door of public restrooms.

So I'm not the only one that does this.

Kinda sucks that my job has me laying in dirt, going to roadkill collection places, animal feed, and really any generally dirty place you can think of.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
GC8's were hot.

Blipshift makes great t-shirts.

balls.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
George Killian's or Stella?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
So I'm not the only one that does this.

Kinda sucks that my job has me laying in dirt, going to roadkill collection places, animal feed, and really any generally dirty place you can think of.

Man, I see some pretty disgusting shit that people do to themselves at work. A couple months ago some dude shit all over his kitchen, slipped and fell in it and was just lying in it. It was EVERYWHERE. Wrapped his stank ass up like a burrito and I still almost spewed. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.