GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NEW: Eurojet 3" MK6 Exhaust Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurojet1

Ready to race!
Eurojet 3" MK6 Exhaust Systems

We're getting ready to introduce our 3" Modular V-Band MK6 Exhaust Systems here within the next few weeks. Cat-Back Systems will be in the range of $699 and Turbo-Back Systems will be in the range of $1149. We'll be sure to update here once they are released. Follow us on Facebook for a live feed to everything that's going on here at Eurojet!

Specs:
Material: T304 Stainless Steel
Diameter: 3"
Material Wall Thickness - .055"

Features:
-Sequentially Numbered Production Plate (Downpipes Only)
-Fully V-banded Modular System
-Brushed Matte Finish Piping Prior to Welding
-Tig Welded with Robotic Pulse Finish
-Slotted Exhaust Flange for all FSI and TSI applications (Downpipes Only
-Exhaust Flange Welded on both inner and outer sections
-CNC Machined and Chromed Dipped Steel Flanges
-Ported, Polished, and Flow-matched Flanges and Welds
-Adjustable Hanger
-Proprietary Stamp Muffler Design with Eurojet Logo
-Three O2 Sensor Bung provisions
-Clampco Clamps

What's so special about your Modular V-Band Design?
Precision, design, and manufacturing capabilities is what it boils down to. A slip fit system gives the fabricator the ability and flexibility of not having to be exact with every bend. V-banded systems demand perfection. They are precise and spot on almost 100% of the time when pulled out of our jigs. They are simple to install, the tips do not hang or fall out of place, the modular system allows for quick and easy replacements and upgrades, and allow the end user complete control over how the systems fits and looks on their car and more importantly what options they decide to choose. We have the resources and capabilities to incorporate v-bands into each and every one of our production exhausts, bringing our customers one step ahead of all the rest and adding value with the ease of use and precision fitment.

What is the advantage of a modular v-banded system over a slip fit system?
It boils down to precision and design. A slip fit system gives the fabricator the ability and flexibility of not having to be exact with every bend. Vbanded systems demand perfection. They are precise and spot on almost 100% of the time when pulled out of our jigs. They are simple to install, the tips do not hang or fall out of place, the modular system allows for quick and easy replacements and upgrades, and allow the end user complete control over how the systems fits and looks on their car and more importantly what options they decide to choose.

What is the standard thickness of material used in the industry?
One very important thing to take into account is the thickness of material used when constructing a proper exhaust system. There are many less-expensive stainless systems on the market. However, when you break down the systems you'll begin to see why there is a cost difference. Many systems are using thin-walled stainless, some with almost half the wall thickness we use in our systems. It might be a small difference, but over time, when the elements set in and your system begins to corrode from the inside out at an accelerated rate over properly built systems, you'll understand that it might have been better to spend a few extra dollars to buy the right system.

Robots weld your exhausts?
Yes and No. We've got steady hands and machines that pulse the exact amount of amperage and filler onto our systems. Take a look at our flanges and welds and see how clean the patterns and welds look. Tig Welding is far superior than Mig in this specific application. It concentrates the heat into the pipe and penetrates into the metal to allow for maximum durability. We've also welded the exhaust flanges on the inside as well as the outside. This allows for increased durability and resistance to cracking and failure at the hottest parts of the system.

We coat our flanges!
We add an extra coating around our flanges to ensure a strong resistance to corrosion. Because the heating and cooling properties of ordinary steel and stainless steel varies we have to use ordinary steel at the flanges. This allows the steel to heat and cool in coordination with the more rigid steel used in the turbo exhaust housing. If we use a stainless flange on our downpipes they will expand and contract, increase their rigidity, and eventually crack because of the varying properties of the two metals of the turbine housing and the downpipe flange. So, we use a mild flange and coat them in order to increase the life of your exhaust.

Porting, Polishing, and Flowmatched Pipes.
Take a look at the inside of our pipes. Where possible, we port and clean all the "sugaring" that forms on the inside of the pipes during the welding process. This cleans the pipe and allows for uninterrupted airflow.

Installed Photo's:

Sound Clip/Video taking our MK6 outback onto Summit Point Raceway

kthor7031

Go Kart Champion
Wow. Nice system and has a good sound. I was considering eurojet but you didn't have your turboback when I was in the market.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
:thumbsup:

DougDome

Go Kart Champion
It just so happens that I am in the market for a turbo-back system. When can I expect this to go on sale?

Kevmaughan

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm about ready to purchase a TBE as well. Any early adopter deals?

GPM

Ready to race!
Very nice looking system.

Any sound readings from inside the car at cruise speeds? A lot of my driving is at highway speeds and I don't want to deal with any drone.

Also, that appears to be a catted downpipe. Can you confirm this and is the downpipe configurable (cat and/or resonator)?

PandaGTI

Go Kart Champion
Nice exhaust, too bad I've already got an exhaust on mine, but I really like the fact that everything is welded rather than using slip fit joints... Th part of the reason I got my current cat back exhaust...

Btw, funny how the drivers in the video are wearing Mexican wrestling masks...

omes4life1

Ready to race!
If less than $1,000 ill pick it up as long as its compatible with CBFA motors

Status
Not open for further replies.