GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Also have minty mk7 golf R wheels and a set of denvers with pirelli sotozeros I might want to part with.

pics and pricing ? may know someone.

MeanGreenGTI

Ready to race!
It's a stock PCV plate replacement. Replaces the assembly bolted to the valve cover. Not OEM brand so it's much less expensive.

https://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-Golf_VI--2.0T/ES2681183/

I'll do $70 shipped

Edit: damn Tapatalk uploads suck. PM me your email and I'll send the full res pics.

of course you do

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Damn I was looking at a single port africa plate thought that's what you meant. Sorry not looking for a pcv I'm running a VTA catch can trying to troubleshoot a couple of issues. Thanks though.

jcserrano

GTI newbie
Airlift slam series front struts $300.

Wobble bolts $65.

Wobble bolt wheel locks $65.

Text me offers at 7084074221

Last edited:

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Interestedish. I wish I could sit in them. My cloth seats just started to squeak in the lumbar zone...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Boondock

Ready to race!
Been looking to pick up a set of VW Goals in 17" for a winter setup. If anyone has them, or has a lead, please let me know!

isukennedy

Lot of parts for sale here. Anyone have a whole car they're looking to sell? I'm in the market for a MK6 autobahn. Prefer manual, prefer blue, but willing to consider a lot.

mic_detonator

Ready to race!
To the tune of I couldnt get the car started at one point. So note to self, don't buy an OBDeleven, the r&d is horrible and still should be considered in beta mode. The support is less than helpful also.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
To the tune of I couldnt get the car started at one point. So note to self, don't buy an OBDeleven, the r&d is horrible and still should be considered in beta mode. The support is less than helpful also.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I've heard similar grumblings about odbeleven. If you ever make your way to Chicago I can help you with that coding.