GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

K04 Gti vs 2013 Mustang GT 5.0 (2Rounds)

KOA789

Go Kart Champion
I'm not taking anything away from you OP, but 3.73s make a big difference.

And to everyone else, i dont think the coyote is over rated at all, its a 30k price range car that can run low 12s with tires and high 10s with bolt ons and maintain good handling...

I think the fastest stock 5.0 right now is an auto with the 3.31. I also think fastest M6 car is 3.55 geared. I have the 3.73s on mine and I went 12.77@111 stock on the stock all season Pirellis. I think 1st gear is too short with the 3.73s in the MT82 so the 3.55 geared cars can get off the line a bit better, plus one less shift before you cross the traps.

GTi Guy1

Ready to race!
I'm not taking anything away from you OP, but 3.73s make a big difference.

And to everyone else, i dont think the coyote is over rated at all, its a 30k price range car that can run low 12s with tires and high 10s with bolt ons and maintain good handling...

the 5.o coyote's are good and powerful cars , but I meant they are over rated in my country like no other car can beat the new mustang . I respect the car but I hate the people who own it in my country .

STING

Ready to race!
Ray Sing is a bad dude! he will get you in trouble or maybe even killed!
Pssst........... I would have expected the K04 to win ;)
But as the dude in the Stang is obviously a pansy then maybe its only a shallow victory! :mad:

cotnballs2000

I have a stage III APR with 3" turbo back, intercooler, intake and tune. I was running 91 tune and raced a 2014 Mustang GT with full exhaust, cam, intake and tune and we were door to door from 25mph to 100mph when I started pulling on him but traffic slowed us. That Mustang was a V6 or was not trying in the video.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I have a stage III APR with 3" turbo back, intercooler, intake and tune. I was running 91 tune and raced a 2014 Mustang GT with full exhaust, cam, intake and tune and we were door to door from 25mph to 100mph when I started pulling on him but traffic slowed us. That Mustang was a V6 or was not trying in the video.

1 A Unitronic stage. 2+ k04 car on 93oct makes close to the same power as your APR stage 2 (GT28) on 91oct...

2 the 5.0 you ran was modded with a cam, tune, full exhaust, intake... Soo a totally different car.. Power and numbers wise.. The 5.0 he ran was stock.. Like i said different Animal

+ your in high altitude.. So y'all were both losing a lil power

Last edited:

wireless

Ready to race!
The Mustang was likely losing a lot more power than the Stage 3 since it's N/A.

Also, full exhaust, cam(s) since there's 4 total, intake etc would make the Mustang more than likely a mid/low 11s car all day lol.

wireless

Ready to race!
But a k04 and basic bolt on 5.0 would be a good run I think, assuming it's just like tune/intake/exhaust.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD