GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

skully

Ready to race!
Planning on getting stage 1 tomorrow at TC Kline Racing in Hilliard,OH. Anyone have any experience with these guys?
I think most if not all of us have gone to HS Tuning (Near Cleveland) for flashes.

Hello from Cincinnati! First post.

I also want to learn about vagcom options, and what the possibilities are with it. If anyone can point me in the right direction (i searched, however it gave me 11+ pages of crap to trudge through).
Welcome!

Some vagcom stuff available (some 2011's might have these turned "on" already or available through the MFI):
Windows Up/Down Via Remote
Wiper Sweep In Reverse Disabled
DRL's Set To Off
Emergency Brake Warning Activated
Fog Lights Remain On With High Beams
Cluster Gauge Sweep

Wopasaurus

Ready to race!
Welcome!

Some vagcom stuff available (some 2011's might have these turned "on" already or available through the MFI):
DRL's Set To Off
Cluster Gauge Sweep

Thanks. I'm definitely interested in all of the above.

If anyone has a vagcom they would be willing to lend a hand with, I will gladly compensate! I'll even drive as far as Columbus too!!

Please hit me up, and thanks for all your hospitality!

Hobbes279

Hey look at that. I go on vacation and come back and 2 people joined :thumbsup:
Congrats to you both and welcome!

Hobbes279

Thanks. I'm definitely interested in all of the above.

If anyone has a vagcom they would be willing to lend a hand with, I will gladly compensate! I'll even drive as far as Columbus too!!

Please hit me up, and thanks for all your hospitality!

I'm pretty sure you can turn off the DRL's thru your menu on the 2011's. I think it's under lighting.

Wopasaurus

Ready to race!
I'm pretty sure you can turn off the DRL's thru your menu on the 2011's. I think it's under lighting.

I was under the impression that you couldn't change that if you had xenons??

Maybe I am wrong, I'll definitely peruse the menu later tonight!

JBarwick

New to these parts. Just got a 2012 6spd Carbon Steel Gray Metallic 2dr GTI over the weekend. Got it out the door at a reasonable price and this is my second VW (1st was an '02 Jetta). Will get some pics up at some point but I need to wash it first. Told the dealer not to touch the paint.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
New to the forum and my '11 GTI. Carbon steel grey, six speed, monster mats....base. So far I've done APR stage 1 tune and APR intake. This weekend I'm installing my Forge catch can, a carbon fiber front plate delete, and possibly 35% tint. I'm from the Youngstown area but just got a job in PHL so I'm only home in ohio on the weekends

RoBob

Passed Driver's Ed
I think most if not all of us have gone to HS Tuning (Near Cleveland) for flashes.

Welcome!

DRL's Set To Off
Cluster Gauge Sweep

I just had HR Tuning do my APR flash last week. What a top notch shop and a great group of guys. I would highly recommend!

skully

Ready to race!
does HS tuning do more then just flash's?

They do everything from installing exhausts and suspensions to engine builds and transmission upgrades. Along with general maintenance, such as oil changes to waterpumps and timing belt and timing chain jobs. They build big turbo cars such as R32's, GTI's, and Jetta's.
Basically, if you want it they can do it or supply the parts so you can do it yourself.

Maradits@HSTuning

Passed Driver's Ed
I just had HS Tuning do my APR flash last week. What a top notch shop and a great group of guys. I would highly recommend!

Thanks again, Rob!

does HS tuning do more then just flash's?

Yes we do. We do everything from software, to maintenance, to custom big turbo set ups! Please contact us with any questions :)

They do everything from installing exhausts and suspensions to engine builds and transmission upgrades. Along with general maintenance, such as oil changes to waterpumps and timing belt and timing chain jobs. They build big turbo cars such as R32's, GTI's, and Jetta's.
Basically, if you want it they can do it or supply the parts so you can do it yourself.

:thumbsup:

Last edited: