GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official NY/NJ/CT/PA Regional FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
I just put new tires on my car so up for sale are my all season Cooper Zeon RS3-A's in stock tire size. Performance per dollar on these tires is nearly unbeatable. 2 tires have 12K miles on them (with a factory warranty of 40K, you can be sure to get another 40K out of em), and the other 2 have 5K miles. Will not break up the set for individual sale. Will not ship, but will drive up to 40 miles from either Philadelphia, Glassboro (NJ), or New Brunswick (NJ) to make the sale.

$250 OBO

Attachments

• IMG_1010.jpg
    IMG_1010.jpg
    431.6 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1011.jpg
    IMG_1011.jpg
    471 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1012.jpg
    IMG_1012.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Does your vent pod and boost tap come with the wiring harness and the tubing or is just what I see?

ben_m

Ready to race!
Selling my stock black mats for MK6 GTI/Golf. A little wear on the drivers, rest are perfect, great for winter set. asking $10

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
FS - Neuspeed P Flo

Used Neuspeed P Flo

Dry filter not in bad shape but has a few thousand miles on it

Comes with all mounting hardware

Located on Long Island - $175 shipped

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
GFB DV+

Used for literally 2 miles - doesn't have the long k04 bolt

directions are a little dirty because they were on my garage floor but they are included along with the GFB sticker in the factory box.

$110 shipped or $100 pick up in Suffolk County Long Island

evolintent

Ready to race!
Well so dick pulled out in front of me the other night totaling my car. Wasnt able to save much but i have a few things. I will get picture and prices up soon but off the top of my head.

Vagcom cable
Spm resonated j-pipe
H&R sport springs
Ed rep led tails
Forget the brand at the moment but usb charger that fits in the blank but in front of the shifter
4 door weathertech rain guards
Factory turbo back with resonator delete
Neuspeed boost gauge
Thule roof rack
Spare coil pack
Spare lug bolts
Black emblems
Factory carpet mats never used
Rear seat head rest leather
Factory intake
Factory intercooler piping

This is just what i can think of off hand. I will try to go through my garage tomorrow and figure out what else i have and get pictures and prices.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SnailPower

Autocross Newbie
Just a feeler. Willing to trade possibly my AgencyPower Exhaust for a quieter exhaust. Just the catback portion. It's nearly brand new. Depends what people have to offer. If you like a loud exhaust, look no further. Backfires up the wazoo and sounds like a diesel truck. I'm thinking too loud for my liking at this point and for my neighborhood, lol.

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
I have $800 to spend,
So anyone have some wheels that would look good on stock suspension? pref 18x8.5 but that's just being picky. Maybe CSG color matched side markers, or an exhaust (catted so I can pass inspection CBFA)?

Central NJ area (beginning july 3rd, currently still in upstate NY for school)

Last edited: