GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Riceburner goes from MK7 to MK6 K04...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car looks badass man. Definitely one of the more unique mk6's out there. While I do like the looks of the intercooler showing, I'd still put the grill back on as it's a functional piece to protect the intercooler/ac condenser etc.

Do you still have the part numbers for those bumper guides you bought? Or a link? I can't seem to find them searching by name.

Thanks Jay. I found a new grille from partsgeek for ~25 shipped. Should have it soon. May reinstall, may come up with a custom mesh grille; i want a grille but like the intercooler being more visible too.

Just search MK6 headlight bracket. here's a search on ebay
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fr...CKET.TRS0&_nkw=MK6+HEADLIGHT+BRACKET&_sacat=0

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Thanks! I realized I completely forgot to extend the red pintripe to inside the lights haha. They are SO black

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Winter mode

Stock suspension now minus rear sway bar and loving the ride quality vs full out racecar on Chicagoland roads!

Put some Dunlop wintermaxxx on the detroits. Not hating the detroits look on stock suspension vs the Cadiz wheels with stock suspension lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
welp. After having my front bumper on and off so many times, it no longer fits. Like all the mounting tabs are warped, cracked, screw holes are stripped... with other scratches, a dent, license plate holes, and just not being a fan of the GTI bumper...

i put an offer in on ebay for $300 for an ebay Golf R bumper.

Offer accepted :X

Here we go...

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
welp. After having my front bumper on and off so many times, it no longer fits. Like all the mounting tabs are warped, cracked, screw holes are stripped... with other scratches, a dent, license plate holes, and just not being a fan of the GTI bumper...

i put an offer in on ebay for $300 for an ebay Golf R bumper.

Offer accepted :X

Here we go...

O wow. Not bad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I'm excited! Love the R bumper, hate to be a rice/poser but fuck it I'm making 100 more who than an R anyway lol.

Just hope it fits nice.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
yesterday was a rough day for the car. lol

Was riding AWESOME through the snow - wasn't losing traction unless i felt like it and was loving it.

But, one of my osir rear bumper sideskirt deals go swiped off in the deep snow, which sucks
My drivers side underbody shield broke off completely and is GONE
Both of my wheel liners are fucked from being on and off so many times so as those are getting packs with snow those are gonna be toast - New ones and all new hardware ordered lol
A semi truck's full load of iced up snow chunks broke loose on the highway right in front of me, not sure if i have any dents or scratches yet but it landed all over the car so i'm surprised i didn't lose my windshield
And i got a flat on one of the new tires.

god damn!

Phur

Autocross Champion
yesterday was a rough day for the car. lol

Was riding AWESOME through the snow - wasn't losing traction unless i felt like it and was loving it.

But, one of my osir rear bumper sideskirt deals go swiped off in the deep snow, which sucks
My drivers side underbody shield broke off completely and is GONE
Both of my wheel liners are fucked from being on and off so many times so as those are getting packs with snow those are gonna be toast - New ones and all new hardware ordered lol
A semi truck's full load of iced up snow chunks broke loose on the highway right in front of me, not sure if i have any dents or scratches yet but it landed all over the car so i'm surprised i didn't lose my windshield
And i got a flat on one of the new tires.

god damn!

Bad day, indeed! Sorry to hear it.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Got my eBay report r bumper on today! Short of the grilles not clipping in too nicely, fog lights aren't plug and play and my driver's headlight bracket clips being broke, not allowing perfect fender fitment, I'm happy with how it turned out!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Fuuuck no haha got it done professionally at a local shop. Thanks man!

clownish

just clowning around
It’s interesting how all the eBay bumpers place the washer cover above the body line while the oem has it on the crease.