GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DSG Fluid change

3M WOLB

Passed Driver's Ed
I bought new fluid, filter, o-ring and washer to complete my 80K service however I sold the car before I Reached 80K.

All was bought brand new from my VW dealer.
Comes with 5 bottles of VW DSG Fluid and 1 DSG Filter
along with o ring and washer. Brand new from the dealer I spent 160.
Im asking 100$ for it all.

Bino

Go Kart Champion
how hard is the DIY? I'm only at 25k.. but that 40k is coming up quick!

There a special filler tool needed. Get your hands on one of those and have at it. I got my service done at 40k but I did not try to do it myself. Good Luck.

Adiliyo

Ready to race!
I did mine a little while back, super easy and the top fill method works great.

Bump for a good price

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

sprytdi

Ready to race!
The service is easy enough, and the vag com is not totally necessary, just takes some common sense. The toughest part to me, rather the biggest pita of the whole thing is having to remove the battery and air box to get to the filter:mad0259:

Adiliyo

Ready to race!
The service is easy enough, and the vag com is not totally necessary, just takes some common sense. The toughest part to me, rather the biggest pita of the whole thing is having to remove the battery and air box to get to the filter:mad0259:

i agree, that was more work than i thought it would be. also if you don't have an aftermarket intake there's all the screws to remove the stock airbox too.

and finally all the screws to remove the belly pan if you have a TDI. not an issue on the GTI though.

finallyamused

Ready to race!

Didn't even have to remove the battery when I did the top fill method. Get one of those funnels with a tube attached at the bottom, carefully make sure you get it in the filter hole, and you're golden. :thumbsup: