GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Say hello to the newly redesigned SPM MK5/6 Intercooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
"Available March 2013." lol..

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
"Available March 2013." lol..

its a new product, these things always get delayed. if its a month or two delayed thats pretty good.
it was a teaser and they gave a estimated release time.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
not as bad as another company who said they'd have an intake ready about 2-3 months ago.

Josh@DriveSPM

Ready to race!
its a new product, these things always get delayed. if its a month or two delayed thats pretty good.
it was a teaser and they gave a estimated release time.

Yes, it does happen, and we learned a valuable lesson about trying to juggle too many projects at once :) Even the smallest changes can cause major setbacks, but luckily everything is looking good and we will have extensive data to share soon (I know, nobody wants to hear 'soon' anymore)

So it's looking more like late May, early June at this point, which is disappointing, but we are sure it will be worth the wait. We will keep everyone updated. Thanks for being patient.

mattley crue1

Ready to race!
Yes, it does happen, and we learned a valuable lesson about trying to juggle too many projects at once :) Even the smallest changes can cause major setbacks, but luckily everything is looking good and we will have extensive data to share soon (I know, nobody wants to hear 'soon' anymore)

So it's looking more like late May, early June at this point, which is disappointing, but we are sure it will be worth the wait. We will keep everyone updated. Thanks for being patient.

All I know is you guys have been amazing thus far... From giving someone a piece they were missing from a competitors part... To sending me out a down pipe and sending the cat one you guys get them instock... And putting out what seems to he great products at great prices.

I'd rather wait an extra month or two knowing you got it right... Then you put out products that may have Bugs or are not up to par because they were rushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.