GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Some new shots of the golf

aaconn

Passed Driver's Ed
Its been along time since I have gone out and taken any pics of my golf so right before it started storming tonight I decided to go snap a few.

cheers

2010_Golf-1 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-2 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-3 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-4 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-5 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-6 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-7 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-8 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-9 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

2010_Golf-10 by aaronmconway, on Flickr

Last edited:

Stocktastic1

Go Kart Champion
Nice shots.

Specs on your gear?

aaconn

Passed Driver's Ed
looks great! i need to buy that lip now because of you

Thanks everyone! Yeah I love the lip just wish it didn't poke out so much on the sides been toying with the idea of getting a rabbit lip and molding the two together for a much more streamline look. Also need to hunt some R side skirts down but they are so much $!

burbank2broward

Go Kart Champion
i was thinking of getting a votex lip but it kinda looks out of place and forced in a way... i dunno im not a fan of it anymore.

aaconn

Passed Driver's Ed
i was thinking of getting a votex lip but it kinda looks out of place and forced in a way... i dunno im not a fan of it anymore.

Yeah i know what you mean i go back and forth on it all the time. I really want the golf r-line bumper but 1300 is a little much unless i can find someone to buy my stock bumper.

The middle section on the votex lip I like but why it sticks out on the side so much I have no idea. It doesn't match anything else on the car and for the votex side skirts well IMO they look even worse. I have been toying with the idea of remaking the sides but I am not sure if its worth f*cking up the lip.

I love how your car looks without any lip. Its just real simple and clean as hell, especially with the wheels. Sometimes the simplest but very intentional designed cars are the best vs the guys with super wide flashy wheels and all the extra bells and whistles (not that some of those cars aren't beautiful).