GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ebola

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
Our government helped create ISIS, they are just trying to clean up their mess. Snowden leaked the documents.

Yes, welcome to 12 years ago when Iraq was under the control of a dictator and terrorist stayed the fuck out.

zrickety

The Fixer
Bring back Saddam.

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Yes, welcome to 12 years ago when Iraq was under the control of a dictator and terrorist stayed the fuck out.
Not joking. The world kind of misses Saddam. Better keep Assad in power or all hell breaks loose...

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002

Technically speaking; the only difference then was the terrorist was already in power, rather than trying to seize power... :yikes:

Not defending Bush's moronic war or anything; just saying Hussein wasn't any better than ISIS; he was just in power already and didn't have to be blatant.

Too bad that there are 2 more health workers infected by this virus. I hope something can be done this time. I heard their homes are being disinfected but how about the other places they had been before they have shown any symptoms? I think it is equally risky.

MINIAC-17

Ready to race!
That's not really the issue. If a flight arrives from Africa into an American airport, a plan should be in place to screen these people.

Do Ebola patients have fevers? IR cameras could check for that....or was that a movie? :D

I flew into China on a visa when the avian flew epidemic was hitting, and they had thermal cameras and machine guns at the airport. If you had a fever two guys with machine guns would "assist" you into a quarantined area. It was sketchy, but they don't fuck around.

MINIAC-17

Ready to race!
Too bad that there are 2 more health workers infected by this virus. I hope something can be done this time. I heard their homes are being disinfected but how about the other places they had been before they have shown any symptoms? I think it is equally risky.

A co-worker of my wife's was on the flight from Cleveland to Houston, and has been contacted by the CDC. She is supposed to self monitor for 21 days. She has a 6 month old, should she breast feed???! I wouldn't (I'm a man and can't, but you know what I mean).

Renner

Go Kart Champion
A co-worker of my wife's was on the flight from Cleveland to Houston, and has been contacted by the CDC. She is supposed to self monitor for 21 days. She has a 6 month old, should she breast feed???! I wouldn't (I'm a man and can't, but you know what I mean).

No no no she should not be breastfeeding while under self observation

Krog29

Ready to race!