GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 autobahn or F30 335i/328i

Bcainglit

Im going to be purchasing my next car in a couple weeks. Saying goodbye to the MK6 so I'm trying to get others opinions and thoughts. The MK7 w/ the autobahn package sounds tempting. It basically has all the options I want in a luxury car. But you gotta love those BMW engines!. I know that these two cars are night and day comparing apples to oranges. What are your guys thought? Anyone going through the same situation?

I've gone through several cars through the years, so heres a little background on my taste. 96 Acura Integra, 05' Mercedes C230, 06' Honda S2000, 07' BMW 328i, 11' VW GTI.

JhnR

Banned
I'd def go with a 335. If i wanted to spend that much.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I'd go with a Carrera S ...

emk6

Ready to race!
used 1st gen NSX. no seriously.

but if you must based of what you want on title, 335I

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
2 series. The new 3 is huge. And drives like it.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

misaka

Ready to race!
This really just comes down to cost. 335 with M package is nice but with a few minor optios puts you well into 50k. a 328 with options is probably around 45k.

328 is slow :p might as well get 335 if you're gonna go for performance and not show.

For that price, a M235i is probably better performance. And comes with 16 M badges so others can know you picked the M package. (not an actual M car lol)
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1403_2014_bmw_m235i_first_test/

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
335i, M235i would be nice...

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
This really just comes down to cost. 335 with M package is nice but with a few minor optios puts you well into 50k. a 328 with options is probably around 45k.

328 is slow :p might as well get 335 if you're gonna go for performance and not show.

For that price, a M235i is probably better performance. And comes with 16 M badges so others can know you picked the M package. (not an actual M car lol)
http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1403_2014_bmw_m235i_first_test/

is faster than a stock gti in 0-60, but yes it does feel slower and much more disconnected than the gti at least in the base luxury model line.

also m235 is essentially the modern e46 m3 since the specs are similar like curb weight, hp, 0-60 and so on