GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Southeast VCDS/VAGCOM Locator Thread

MikeRock98

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a VCDS Hex + Can in the Boca Raton & Deerfield Beach Area..... Fees not important. A few beers or dinner would be plenty enough!

I work all around broward and north dade counties.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Anyone near New Orleans? I'll come to you if its within 3 hours

jjohns1508

Ready to race!
I live in Apopka (Orlando). Got a Micro Can Bus. I've coded my windows down with the FOB buts that it.
If you need VAGCOM give me a PM, but I'm no expert so you take the risk. maybe I'll learn something.

TomCat1

Ready to race!
Looking for VAGCOM in south Miami area! Preferably Dade County. Doesn't matter if I have to drive a decent amount. Mostly just to turn off a couple lights.

Edit: GOLF MK6

Sent from my iPhone hoe!

Jerin_L

Passed Driver's Ed
Just picked up a Micro-Can, located in Jacksonville. No fee, just shoot me a PM if you are in need of coding / code scans.

mcfaddenmkvi

Ready to race!
Anyone near Palm Bay Area? Looking to get a couple tweaks done. Let me know if you got one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An_Elusive_Bear

Ready to race!
anyone near port st lucie florida with a vagcom, nothing complicated i just need to see why my CEL is on and possible clear it. i brought the car to auto zone and its the cylinder 3 misfire, but thats not happening anymore since i bought new plugs and coils. so i just need to check. thanks in advance. could really use the help since i dont want to pay the dealer or a shop.

pdan

Ready to race!
Hey is there anyone in centralish Alabama that would be willing to help me code my LED tail lights and a few other minor vag com tweaks?? I'm in Auburn but I'd be willing to drive like 2hrs ish to get it done. And I'd be more than happy to provide a 6 pack or something for your troubles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Vagcom available in Franklin, TN