GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

nik

Go Kart Champion
She probably has a mint MK1 GTI in her Thornhill garage.

Lol oddly enough the old lady that delivers papers on my street has a mk 1 white cabriolet stashed in her garage. Her daily is a mint old Audi quatro coupe.

My mom's friends father in law drives the mk1 in the pic. Didn't know it was his when I took the pic.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
San Antonio sure has a rough winter :)

It got down below 30 the other night city damn near shut down lol

Sent from my hands using Tapatalk

ColesMk6

Ready to race!

Nidzo

Passed Driver's Ed
Spotted a cw 4dr mk6 on 401 east last night around 9:00 flew past you in the fast lane... Looked stock.

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
A little after 4 p.m. today: CSG (maybe black) GTI MKVI getting on n/b 404 at Sheppard with a lot of snow/ice on your roof. Plate something like 01000100, maybe some O letters or zeros.

Boostaholic1

Ready to race!
Spotted Sunday about 1:50 pm going north on Markham rd, just north of steels CSG 4 door GTI lowered, LEDS, mud flaps I was in the Blue R

later on around 8 pm going south on Markham rd, you made a right going west on Steels 2 door CW GTI lowered LED tails (rear fog on)

nik

Go Kart Champion
Spotted a bunch of badge less grille golfs today. One was a wagon on bayview with a gti grille and another at the York campus. 12:45 to 1 ish for both.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

MrBanananana

Ready to race!
Spotted blue Golf R again around 9am this morning at Ogilvie & St.Laurent in Ottawa.
LED Tails, I think it had Anthracite coals, or some similar wheel. Had license plate VDUBBING.

ottwabbit

Ready to race!
Spotted blue Golf R again around 9am this morning at Ogilvie & St.Laurent in Ottawa.
LED Tails, I think it had Anthracite coals, or some similar wheel. Had license plate VDUBBING.

LOL... Yup. That was me... I just posted in the "Spotted - Ottawa" about seeing your car this morning ;) Sweet CW GTI....:w00t:

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Black Golf or GTI with LED tails this morning in Pickering, on Brock Rd. Looked like a golf front end with a plasti dipped badge, but a GTI dual exhaust?

CSteelGrrl

Ready to race!
I've seen that red R with the older lady driving it around Thornhill/RH, imagine the butthurt she has put on some kids with that car...
QUOTE]

Myself included. I wonder if she knows what's up, or if she just went to the dealer, liked the golf, wanted it in Red and got sold this one?

Or maybe she used to track cars, and as she believes she isn't quite dead yet fell for an R getting a nice dose of VW approved hP and traction. Because she can afford it without payments. Maybe she thought it was a a nice feminine type style of a vehicle unlike those big manly Camaros and Mustangs. Just maybe she reads this forum, but is too busy to post because she enjoys leaving your cars in the dust in her rear view mirror.

Oh sorry, am I being a bit sexist here? :p

PS- Yes I'm thinking hard about getting the 2015 R and wearing a grey wig :)