GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Who has the highest milage mk6?

ducatiti

Ready to race!
2014 GTI Wolfsburg 4 door with 22k miles here. Waterpump replaced at around 10k miles.

Been away from the forum for a bit now... Any updates with the last revision of the water pumps? Holding up well?

zrickety

The Fixer
I'm amazed by the 200k+ cars.
I have 155k and it still runs good, but I have a terrible ticking noise. Possibly the intake cam adjuster plates, but I'm just going to keep driving until something breaks for sure.
Original water pump. Just replaced the original chain and tensioner, which were still good apparently.
5k oil changes.
I've replaced a leaking radiator, that's about it under the hood. K04 the majority of it's life.

mkv_martinez

Go Kart Champion
Chiming in as well - part of the 100k+ club. 105k miles to be exact.

Plenty of failures, all the usual suspects: 5x water pump, 2x intake manifold, 1x hpfp, 1 unusual suspect being an ECM failure.

Most of those where covered under warranty, just had to deal with being without the car for a few days.

Definitely makes me worry about keeping the car long term, but I'm going for it and will try to DIY any of the common failures.

Hedgehodge

Passed Driver's Ed
I have almost 180k on my 13 gti. lets see someone top that! Who holds the crown for the most miles??

:icon_secta::icon_secta:

bro, lay off the dyno runs

my 2001 gti has 196k lol....2011 i just did the clutch and warranty motor at 90k

CustomZ02

Passed Driver's Ed
156k here.

• One water pump,
  • one radiator,
  • one high pressure fuel pump,
  • fuel pump and gas tank:iono: (expensive repair),
  • set of front shocks,
  • one sway bar link,
  • pcv valve and all the leaks it created,
  • and a handful of coil packs until I got the redtops.

Purerock Racing

144k, 2012, second owner, one water pump & radiator done by the previous owner.

Theonlycam

Passed Driver's Ed
246k km

No clue what has been done, I'm either the second or third owner. Had it for a year and a half. 2.5l 2013. It was 169k km when I bought it.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ghosttrooper

Bought my 2012 2.5L Golf with 132k miles on it about 2 months ago, sitting at 136k right now. I believe I'm the third owner.

Jcarollo765

Ready to race!
Just passed 75k on my 2013. Have had zero issues with 50+ autocross and 20+ track days.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Mileage Update

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :party0038:
:icon_secta:

I'd say this is pretty good.. you drive East to West coast a lot? lol

I only have 169K miles on my Canadian Dubber

edit: as of Aug/19 - 291Km/180K miles... i did drive to FLA and back in May so that added 2700 miles... lovin it! :D

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie