GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Vancouver/BC Chat Thread

oSniper

Ready to race!
Going to head back home to Edmonton this weekend guys. I'll let you know how many tanks, but I'll be stopping at several locations along the way.
It was good meeting all of you! Maybe I'll come back one day.

Going to head back home to Edmonton this weekend guys. I'll let you know how many tanks, but I'll be stopping at several locations along the way.
It was good meeting all of you! Maybe I'll come back one day.

Dont your Masters already?? When are you driving back? I am actually heading to salmon arm with a few friends this friday afternoon. Should I expect to see another CSG at that time? Make sure you try the old coqahuilla hwy (hwy 5a from merrit to kamloops) when you go back, its a really fun stretch. It was good chatting with you, Take care!

KO7

Ready to race!

KChan90

Hello

I am quite new to the forum, but I have had my TDI just about a year now.
Speaking about the mileage, I was able to drive to and from Portland with only one tank and i did some city driving in portland as well. I was quite impressed! I think overall in that one tank, I drove over 1k km. Should have taken a photo :p

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion

intanetfreak

Go Kart Champion
Hello

I am quite new to the forum, but I have had my TDI just about a year now.
Speaking about the mileage, I was able to drive to and from Portland with only one tank and i did some city driving in portland as well. I was quite impressed! I think overall in that one tank, I drove over 1k km. Should have taken a photo :p

Welcome! The best I've done was 500km on half a tank. Then got into the city so it died quickly after that.

oSniper

Ready to race!
Dont your Masters already?? When are you driving back? I am actually heading to salmon arm with a few friends this friday afternoon. Should I expect to see another CSG at that time? Make sure you try the old coqahuilla hwy (hwy 5a from merrit to kamloops) when you go back, its a really fun stretch. It was good chatting with you, Take care!

Kinda... my prof wants me to submit 2 journal papers before my defense, so I'll work on them at home and come back for my exam.

Oh man I should have done that on my way here. I'm leaving tomorrow but going through Kelowna and Golden.

GigaFire

So for anyone running the DG springs, do the Canadian-spec cars sit higher? It might just be me, but the wheelgap on my TDI seems a bit higher than I think it should be. Just trying to figure out how much low to expect considering the fitment I'm shooting for.

I also took the first roadtrip down to Seattle in the thing. Watching the fuel needle barely move was awesome, and costing 20 bucks to fill from 2/3rds was a bonus considering how much I used to spend on gasoline.

Kinda... my prof wants me to submit 2 journal papers before my defense, so I'll work on them at home and come back for my exam.

Oh man I should have done that on my way here. I'm leaving tomorrow but going through Kelowna and Golden.

Goodluck man! depending on the job market around here, I might consider moving to edmonton or calgary. Msg us when you do come back for the exam.
it took me almost 1 tank to drive to salmon arm and another driving back. total cost for fuel: ~ 150CAD (94OCT)

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
So for anyone running the DG springs, do the Canadian-spec cars sit higher? It might just be me, but the wheelgap on my TDI seems a bit higher than I think it should be. Just trying to figure out how much low to expect considering the fitment I'm shooting for.

I also took the first roadtrip down to Seattle in the thing. Watching the fuel needle barely move was awesome, and costing 20 bucks to fill from 2/3rds was a bonus considering how much I used to spend on gasoline.

I have the DG springs on my wife's 2.5L Sportline MK6. Drop is very reasonable, about the same as the H&R Touring Cup Kit I have on my MK5. Only picture I have of her car at the moment is this one:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ABtw/79NvniXSoPE/s800/IMG_20130513_210545.JPG

GigaFire

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah it never rubs and has what I feel is a sporty factory lowered look without dropping the car to point of affecting handling.

On another note, picking up my new wheels tomorrow. Going back to BBS :) so my OZ's will be up for sale soon.

samquattro

Ready to race!
Yeah it never rubs and has what I feel is a sporty factory lowered look without dropping the car to point of affecting handling.

On another note, picking up my new wheels tomorrow. Going back to BBS :) so my OZ's will be up for sale soon.

Where do u buy wheels? And what BBS are u getting, what OZ are u selling?

Sent from earth