GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Nashville chat........

willmk4

Go Kart Champion
Damn. What happened? You okay ?

My cars going out of warranty soon and may be interested in some parts. What's next? It'll all work out in the end!

Well pretty much a sharp blind turn, and I was going too fast. I went down a ditch went up hit a raised concrete driveway and then some trees.

L1 fracture and burst on my spine and broke my foot. Pinched and screwed up my nerves back there.

I haven't been able to walk since the 23rd. I am at a rehab hospital in Murfreesboro trying to build back strength on both my legs. After the accident I was not able to move both legs. Few days after back surgery I gained back strength on my left leg and able to move it. Little by little gaining movement on my right leg. I am able to drag it now with my quads and hips.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Well pretty much a sharp blind turn, and I was going too fast. I went down a ditch went up hit a raised concrete driveway and then some trees.

L1 fracture and burst on my spine and broke my foot. Pinched and screwed up my nerves back there.

I haven't been able to walk since the 23rd. I am at a rehab hospital in Murfreesboro trying to build back strength on both my legs. After the accident I was not able to move both legs. Few days after back surgery I gained back strength on my left leg and able to move it. Little by little gaining movement on my right leg. I am able to drag it now with my quads and hips.

Omg get well soon. Best of luck man, so sorry to hear.

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Saw a Porsche 918 today. Yes...a Porsche 918. On the street. In Nashville (hwy 70 & 100 split). Found out the founder of Dollar General owns the Porsche.
Two days ago saw a BMW i8. That had me doing a triple take. The 918 took my breath away. A very attractive younger lady was driving the i8 with some girlfriends up and down Broadway.

Heitzke

I am the law

Damn man! Sorry to hear, hope recovery goes well

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for the tips guys, booking my tickets today... Can't wait :D should be a blast

Sent from my BendGate Plus.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!

Oh man, I am sorry to hear about that man!! I hope you get better soon! I had a scary moment going to fast once on clovercroft road.... Lot's of blind turns

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Does anyone have an extra 225/40/18 tires sitting around with some tread left on it? I need one for a full sized spare..... ;)

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Get well soon. Would advise stopping the heavy pain meds as soon as you can, very habit forming for some.

Wendig

Hey All! Not sure if this is the place to do it, but I'm new to the Nashville area and have been curious about meets and stuff. Still haven't browsed this entire thread yet, but hopefully I'll see some of you around. Currently looking for a place, but I'm back and forth between Westmoreland and Hendersonville. Would definitely take a trip out for a meet.

Cruising in a 2012 Black GTI. Gold wheels at the moment.

~Eric

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Thanks man. Im out of here in a couple weeks. then therapy from home

Well, at least you don't have to be stuck at a facility. I hope you have some video games to play while you are down? ;)

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Hey All! Not sure if this is the place to do it, but I'm new to the Nashville area and have been curious about meets and stuff. Still haven't browsed this entire thread yet, but hopefully I'll see some of you around. Currently looking for a place, but I'm back and forth between Westmoreland and Hendersonville. Would definitely take a trip out for a meet.

~Eric

Looking good man! Did you get the wheels powdercaoted or plastidipped? I am not sure if there are any watercooled VW meet's around here and if there is, I would alos like to know where they are at.....

willmk4

Go Kart Champion

~Eric

Hey man welcome. Looking good
Believe they do VW meets in Mt Juliet Murfreesboro and Hermitage. Never did go to one. But check on TNEUROS.COM forum. They post all the meets there I believe.