GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Does anyone talk to Asian Kevin anymore?
Occasionally. Not much though unfortunately :(

in IL, basements don't technically count. agreed, 3k isnt massive, but its still healthy. Like Dubbinit's weiner.

KVN is out playing in a cover band and hanging out with 22 yr old girls, living the rockstar life, iirc.
^

KVN's been missing from the last couple autocrosses. Was wondering what's going on with him.

Probably needs recovery time from all those 22 year olds.
^

Dang. didn't know he wasn't going to autox either.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
yeah when i was buying 2 years ago my realtor was struggling to find a place with a garage, wonder if its because of this
Bingo, you never really know if its a piece of crap garage of it was some car guys garage that has full lighting, epoxed floors, cabinets etc.

Pretty large space to not show imo
Only 2acres? That's weak sauce out here. Needs moar. I'm happy with my .18acres :lol:
Lol
Plus the association takes care of the land , take that 2 acre mcmansion.

Does anyone talk to Asian Kevin anymore?
yes
wow
If I finished out my basement I'd be pretty close to 3k. Rennhole's place is probably 3k or larger now if you include the basement and the kiddo's room.
3k is roomy but it's not that big. Def not "McMansion" IMO.
450, not bad. Nice piece of property. Lot of lawn to mow, tho.
Nice thing about being out there - it's quiet. No neighbors. Can do what you want on your land.

But after spending summers on a farm, plus living in DeKalb for a number of years before they got their own WalMart.... living in the sticks can suck sometimes. Need to make a quick run to Best Buy for a cable? Need a gallon of milk? Suddenly it's not "I'm gonna run quick, over to..." It becomes "I need to go 'into town' today."

Figure anything off of Plank Rd. is gonna be 20 minute drive to civilization, easy...

Car guys are a very small, and dying, breed. Half the time I need to open up Google 3D maps and find the house, to look at it and see if it's even got a 2car or 3car.
*20 mins from anything is an accurate statement
*Basement can be money to finish if making it full living area, i wouldnt touch it unless your forever property. Which it sounds like its not.
*True, thats a lot of land to take care of for sure...and with a location like that you either work from home or your commute is absolutely terrible.
*The people who owned the farm land that walmart/portillos etc now sits on mustve sold for bank. Over there down in south elgin. Cant wait to see what they build on the land next to it....probably another boring randall road food chain or store.
apparently it's 2018 and being asian isn't special anymore

some say the rarest breed of them all is a ginger asian

KVN's been missing from the last couple autocrosses. Was wondering what's going on with him.

I didnt know he wasnt autocrossing . hm. he has been focusing a lot on his band recently

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

#PeenRecoveryTime

Dang. didn't know he wasn't going to autox either.

Yeah, I've noticed he hasn't been there as well.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
in IL, basements don't technically count. agreed, 3k isnt massive, but its still healthy. Like Dubbinit's weiner.

KVN is out playing in a cover band and hanging out with 22 yr old girls, living the rockstar life, iirc.

Atta boy! Get er done!

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Banging 22 year old groupies > auto x

yikes no thanks, cant even imagine how that'd work with this generation....
they always be on social media and what not..

Becky T-
-Curent mood: Feelin Sexy - "about to do it" with @kvn
- Checking in at: Bedroom (see map)
#youonlyliveonce #goodvibes @beckyt.instagram

(shudders) i might delete facebook honestly

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
That's what the peeps in Gilbert's paying in property taxes lol.

F that noise.

Ptak moving to a warmer weather state , smart move.

Yep.

Also less taxes.

$400k houses in GA where I'm looking have tax bills of like $2k. At that rate my mortgage payment barely changes and I'll have double the house.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yep.

Also less taxes.

$400k houses in GA where I'm looking have tax bills of like $2k. At that rate my mortgage payment barely changes and I'll have double the house.

Wow... i vote moving to GA . Look at southern Alabama near the beach area, saw on house hunting show..looked nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.