GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stg 2 vs 240sx

fkshtup

Ready to race!
I ran upon a 240sx on the highway spooling like hell so I had to test it.. we did 2 pulls the first I started in 4th around 65mph he jumped on me by half a car and stayed that way till 90 or so, the second we did a 60mph pull and I started in 3rd assuming he did the same but this time I jumped on him hard and pulled 1-1 1/2 lengths and boy was I cheezin. we both got off the highway and he said he had a t28 turbo and supporting mods vs my unitronic stg2 mk6 gti...gti ftmfw!!! good race though.

GTmyI

Ready to race!
Inb4coolstorybro comment! Lol

Nice run! Aren't those thing less than 200hp and 200 torque?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Inb4coolstorybro comment! Lol

Nice run! Aren't those thing less than 200hp and 200 torque?

Who the hell knows unless you see under the hood. 240s are huge here in south Florida and I can't remember the last time I saw one that still had a KA in it. All my friend's cars are swapped, SR, RB, 1JZ, LS2 etc.

If a stage 2 gti hung with it thought it was probably a KA-T on low boost/stock motor.

fkshtup

Ready to race!
he claims to be at 13psi..also it was a right side steering wheel..from japan?

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
he claims to be at 13psi..also it was a right side steering wheel..from japan?

Likely a swapped dash, last I knew the RHD chassis couldn't be titled. I'll probably bite the bullet and buy one of these damn things as a weekend car sooner or later. They're relatively light, take any motor you could ever wanna put in them and RWD.

rquinn19

Ready to race!
This thread has me searching a YT video I've seen not too long ago. Can' t find it though. IIRC it was a white S14/15 IDK with a swap and big turbo. He was racing something fast and the car would leave him at the start and then 1 second later after the turbo spooled he flew past it like it wasn't moving. Car looked like a POS with a middle aged white guy driving it looking like he just got off work as a mechanic.

Should've bookmarked it. That video and the Evo brake boosting are classics I like to watch over and over.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Probably a SR20DET swap.

I had a 91 240sx w/S13 Blacktop in it. Even with full bolt ons and running 1 bar it wasn't that fast but there was potential.

fkshtup

Ready to race!