Sold.

Attachments

• IMG_2979.jpg
    IMG_2979.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:

torga

Autocross Champion
If whoever ends up buying your FMIC isn't interested in the IC delete brackets, let me know; I'll scoop 'em up.

ksandman

Ready to race!
“Explode” view of how the intercooler and piping will route on the car Incase anyone who is unsure of how it would be installed was wondering.

To the top!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ACHILLES R32

Drag Racing Champion
Glws, any particular reason you are getting rid of it?
I almost got this intercooler but ended up getting the neuspeed one. I'm still amazed how good of a copy it is[emoji23]. I think there was even a comparison between the 2 and it was on par with the neuspeed fmic

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

ksandman

Ready to race!
Glws, any particular reason you are getting rid of it?
I almost got this intercooler but ended up getting the neuspeed one. I'm still amazed how good of a copy it is[emoji23]. I think there was even a comparison between the 2 and it was on par with the neuspeed fmic

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It worked extremely well for the cost. I was very happy with the purchase since it kept my iat’s pretty cool considering I live in Texas. It was a great match for the k04. I’d say it was better than my massive Cts core I had before it.

Nope no particular reason. I purchased an old bmw for a project car and decided to parted out the gti and sell it while it’s still worth a little bit of something. I do miss ripping around in my k04 gti though. It was fun car. Perfect turbo especially on e30 mixture. It’s just time to start a new project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk