GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
On my way to work this morning I was cruising at 65 in the left lane passing all the slow morning traffic when some douche in a Lexus SC 430 (I think) comes flying up behind me at like 90 and starts tailgating me with probably 1" of space between us.

I gas it in 6th to get ahead of him to move over, but he decided to try and go around me and try to cut me off but there was too much traffic and he ended up behind me again. The guy got so pissed he starts weaving in and out of traffic just to get ahead of me, cuts me off then brake checks me (smoke coming from his tires lol).

At this point I'm pissed and traffic cleared up so I had a chance to downshift to 3rd and I gas it around him, he follows suit. I redlined 3rd by accident and he started to gain on me again until I shifted to 4th and I pulled away. I got off my exit, waited for him to catch back up and waved him goodbye. Was pretty satisfying, since the guy clearly thought he owned a fast car.

This is the car. The specs I found show that its a RWD automatic V8 with 288 HP.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
On my way to work this morning I was cruising at 65 in the left lane passing all the slow morning traffic when some douche in a Lexus SC 430 (I think) comes flying up behind me at like 90 and starts tailgating me with probably 1" of space between us.

I gas it in 6th to get ahead of him to move over, but he decided to try and go around me and try to cut me off but there was too much traffic and he ended up behind me again. The guy got so pissed he starts weaving in and out of traffic just to get ahead of me, cuts me off then brake checks me (smoke coming from his tires lol).

At this point I'm pissed and traffic cleared up so I had a chance to downshift to 3rd and I gas it around him, he follows suit. I redlined 3rd by accident and he started to gain on me again until I shifted to 4th and I pulled away. I got off my exit, waited for him to catch back up and waved him goodbye. Was pretty satisfying, since the guy clearly thought he owned a fast car.

This is the car. The specs I found show that its a RWD automatic V8 with 288 HP.

You're stock, right?

butchered by autocorrecr

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

Yeah, i really need a stage 1 on my mk7, 300hp on a 4 cylinder yo, lol. This is also top gears worst car ever video. Its the last car in the world that has a cassete player, :lol:

Asian women love those shit cars

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
Ran my buddies RXS Type S last night. He has cams, intake, exhaust, and tuned (flash pro) beat em by about 6 cars. lol backed off around 140.

CSB.
Your buddy cannot drive or has an awful, awful setup.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Closest one I could find mod wise on you tube was 221whp and 147wtq. Close power to weight ratios, so the race probably should have been closer. Rsx type s that I raced on the freeway (I was stage 2 at the time) was closer than 6 car lengths, and I don't know what he had, but I'd say it's safe to assume he had a similar setup to the OPs friend.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion

lol idk.. He even texted me say my cars pretty quick. He probably doesn't have flash pro or cams. I dont know him all that well so possible.

lol idk.. He even texted me say my cars pretty quick. He probably doesn't have flash pro or cams. I dont know him all that well so possible.
So you just assumed he had cams :confused: lol. Cool kill though. They can be fast all motor cars.

And yea, the A8L is an awesome car. Actually pretty quick too for a 4400lb car, they trap 104.

dmarsh15

Ready to race!
Tappatalk no likey da sigs. Can't see shit on the user profile it pulls up either.

Dang. Thought you would have pulled harder at stage 1. Those are really heavy cars.

butchered by autocorrecr

I pulled pretty hard, but redlined 3rd because these cars are so damn quiet lol, I need a DP and a stage 2 tune :D

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Got stopped at a light next to a middle aged man in a stock looking Impala LT...light turned and he punched it.

CSB.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
So you just assumed he had cams :confused: lol. Cool kill though. They can be fast all motor cars.

And yea, the A8L is an awesome car. Actually pretty quick too for a 4400lb car, they trap 104.

lmfao id never assume a person has a specific part. That's what he said, cams, flashpro intake, and exhaust.
Idk, I'll find out what he really has. Now i curious.