GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

California smog

tminnis_swass

I'm looking for a stock Downpipe and cats for my 2011 gti so I can pass smog. If anyone know the best place to get one that would be great help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
you can find an oem downpipe on here, I do believe CA no longer does the sniffer test just visual inspection. you can probably get away with it for a hi flow cat, just my .02 cents

steemax

Go Kart Champion
you can find an oem downpipe on here, I do believe CA no longer does the sniffer test just visual inspection. you can probably get away with it for a hi flow cat, just my .02 cents

yup this is correct, although you will still need to play around with spacers to get it CEL free so it passes readiness

tminnis_swass

So I'm running APR TBE. Would I just need the downpipe? Or all the way passed the cats? Where should I be looking on here to find a Downpipe?

corydd

Go Kart Champion
So I'm running APR TBE. Would I just need the downpipe? Or all the way passed the cats? Where should I be looking on here to find a Downpipe?

You can either swap in a stock downpipe or install O2 spacers with a non-test pipe file from APR.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
If you're anywhere close to San Diego, Pure Motorsport keeps stock downpipes handy so you can smog.