GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ANYONE IN NORTH CAROLINA

iamgap

Ready to race!
How about another GTG at National VW this month?

Just checking to see if there is enough interest to get a tent and more BBQ.

is 7/23 too soon, or maybe 7/30?

gap

Looks like 8/13 will be the next attempt. 11:00 to ??

Last month was about 12 cars, but only the J-ville dubbers showed. Several from outside the area (that said they'd be there) didn't make the trip. I am hoping for a bigger turnout this month. Remember that there's burger, dogs, and sodas/water.

gap

Last edited:

jayk12

Ready to race!

Last month was about 12 cars, but only the J-ville dubbers showed. Several from outside the area (that said they'd be there) didn't make the trip. I am hoping for a bigger turnout this month. Remember that there's burger, dogs, and sodas/water.

gap

Where do you guys meet? What town?

DriverFound1

Ready to race!

*adds to endless supply of crappy Iphone pics floating the web*

Im always tinkering with cosmetic mods. Dealer plates long gone. Thats my car when it was wayyy back home in California before the big drive here 2 months ago.

I take offense to that! :)

iPhone! :)

iamgap

Ready to race!
Where do you guys meet? What town?

We meet weekly at the Waffle House @ Hwy 17 and Onlsow Drive, in Jacksonville.

We are trying to start up a monthly or quarterly GTG at National VW in Jacksonville, NC. It is located @ Hwy 17 and Piney Green Road.

gap

jayk12

Ready to race!
We meet weekly at the Waffle House @ Hwy 17 and Onlsow Drive, in Jacksonville.

We are trying to start up a monthly or quarterly GTG at National VW in Jacksonville, NC. It is located @ Hwy 17 and Piney Green Road.

gap

OK, little bit of a hike....maybe a meet some time in the middle of the state where everyone from the coast to the mountains can meet up?

jayk12

Ready to race!
Had my APR stage II flash done there. That's about it. Seem like pretty cool guys. I don't have any experience with their mechanical work.

OK, I'm getting stage I done there tomorrow. I have a 2010 so I'm hoping they don't have to remove the ecu!

Killswitch24

Ready to race!
OK, I'm getting stage I done there tomorrow. I have a 2010 so I'm hoping they don't have to remove the ecu!

They will have to remove it, but don't worry, it's pretty simple to get out. You won't have to remove it again for further flashing though, unless the dealer gets a hold of it and puts it back to stock.

mk6stage3

Ready to race!

gap

Gap

I will be in this weekend Saturday at 9am till about 11am I have an R8 V10 coming down from Tennesse and a MK5 GTI Coming in right after. If you would like to come on down and set up an appt please give me a call 888 488 2028 X 257

Anyone else want to get flashed before the sale ends you are more than welcome to come on down as well. We can do all MK6's however we only have one intake left in stock till the next shipment comes in. :(

jayk12

Ready to race!
You should darken/tint the front yellow reflectors on your car & it would look perfect. I bought mine used (11k miles) & whoever owned it before me put dark tint over them, I think it looks good.

Oops, that was meant for DriverFound>:eek: