GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: 2012 TR 4Dr GTI KO4 edition

Mr Wonder

I appreciate the honesty. I do however feel that most would see an extremely nice and well taken care of adult car. If someone wants to pay base price for a car with $7000 worth of reliable power adding parts the they should elsewhere. Hopefully a few people wouldn't want to get ripped off by a dealer and would rather purchase my car. Who knows. I am going to look into some tires today and will see what I can lower the price to. If I have to hold on To it I will.

Thanks for everyone's honest input. I will take more advice and even some recommendation on tires.

I agree and personally will go for a modded car with a well documented forum history like yours vs. a stock used car off the lot. However, buyers like me is a minority so it takes patience and luck. I ended up keeping my modded MKV because of the lousy resale value. GLWS!

Michael58121

Go Kart Champion
Got my stock turbo.. wanna trade for your k04?

Kenny-g

Ready to race!
Are you going to be back at Goodfellow anytime soon? I recognize that parking lot lol

I have a '13 Wrangler if you would want a 'trade' (would require some work to make that happen on both ends but yeah...wouldn't want more than payoff). Or if you'd be back here I could look at your MK6 and decide if I'd be interested. I'm looking for a manual but I figured I'd inquire since those pics were at my base (I'm stationed at this shit hole).

b_waggs83

Ready to race!
Are you going to be back at Goodfellow anytime soon? I recognize that parking lot lol

I have a '13 Wrangler if you would want a 'trade' (would require some work to make that happen on both ends but yeah...wouldn't want more than payoff). Or if you'd be back here I could look at your MK6 and decide if I'd be interested. I'm looking for a manual but I figured I'd inquire since those pics were at my base (I'm stationed at this shit hole).

I won't be back anytime soon. I was there for 6 months and that was long enough for me. I'm looking to get out of a payment so...I would have to say no on your offer. Good luck with everything.

Kenny-g

Ready to race!
I understand and yeah Goodfellow blows. GLWS then