GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Great Lakes FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Why must you have the coil overs for sale.... I want so bad....

r0nd3L

Ready to race!
What else you have for sale....?

I have these wheels. Haven't put them up for sale because I'm bringing one of them to Wheels America to get refinished. No bends or anything, just kissed a curb slightly :mad:

-19x8" OEM Audi Q5 Wheels ET39. Perfect fitment for MK5/MK6
-215/35R19 Falken FK452 tires with tons of tread left, look new. About 5,000 miles on them.

Why must you have the coil overs for sale.... I want so bad....

:lol:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Mike, trade him your r tails for the coils?

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Southbend Stage 2 Daily Clutch , Silent - new in box, $950 paypal takes it if paid today or tomorrow at the latest. Never opened.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Monster mats $30
Cargo net $20 (unless it fits the new car)
Rear tray mat $20

probably keeping the blocks.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
anyone need PIAA fog light bulbs? I think they are 4300k or so. $30 if someone wants them.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Shift Knobs for sale

TWM Big Type-R Gunmetal $80. Perfect Shape. Big and heavy, brand new set screws on adapter

TWM Type-R Satin w/ Shift Patter. Very slight cosmetic damage (John threw it at my car) scuffs NOT GOUGES. $40 w/ adapter and new set screws

TDi Shift boot. Black leather w gloss black trim $20 if seperate, $15 if purchased with a knob

andy_uranium

Go Kart Champion
Monster mats $30
Cargo net $20 (unless it fits the new car)
Rear tray mat $20

probably keeping the blocks.

I'll take the cargo net if you are willing to ship to MI 48226. Also will take the blocks if you decide to sell depending on the price.

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
500 mile old Magnaflow Cat-Back for $375FIRM. Price isn't going to get any lower so act now if you want it! Located in Lincoln Park but I'll be in Evanston all afternoon tomorrrow if you want to pick it up there.