GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB - bolt on suspension setup

gtiGreateness

Ready to race!
As the title says. I’m looking for a bolt on suspension setup for. 2012 Mk6 Gti. Something that I won’t have to take a lot of time or money to get running. I’m open to anything including stock setups.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

somerset91

Ready to race!
Short of a rear sway bar, nothing for the mk6 is what I'd describe as a 'bolt-on'. Even springs take at least 2 hours for a seasoned mechanic from what I've seen.

somerset91

Ready to race!
In the sense that everything is held together by bolts, sure.

That said, I'm considering selling my current setup of VWR springs with Autotech/Sachs monotube shocks for $600 plus shipping.

zrickety

The Fixer
I've got some H&R sport springs on the shelf, shoot me an offer.

molo

Ready to race!
I have VWR Springs and stock shocks from my R, less than 15K miles on the setup. I am located in Illinois.

gtiGreateness

Ready to race!
Anybody know of running golf r suspension on the Gti will cause any issues? Or will it need anything addition to run. Tried googling but came up with close to nothing pertaining to this.

Thanks,

zrickety

The Fixer
The R is heavier, you will basically be raising the car up a little.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

CowTownRacer

Drag Racing Champion
If you're buying struts and springs why not just buy a set of coilovers? There are ton fs in the classified section?

gtiGreateness

Ready to race!
Not wanting to spend a lot of money on an unexpected expense. Saving for a new car and unfortunately OEM suspension took a dump on me.