GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How does your car feel, from the passenger's seat?

all cars feel faster from passenger seat because our minds have nothing else to focus (throttle, steering, thinking about next move etc)...

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
I agree with others, totally mental an when stage I feels slow I let my wife drive and it brings my smiles per gallon back up. That and my wife hammering down the road in my GTI makes me glad she is my awesome wife. Then she tells me her c30 is faster and the argument commences, lol

rondocap

Ready to race!
I love it when someone else drives my car fast. Any fast car when someone drives it well, it's fun to be a passenger. Of course driving it is better - but it's also a good experience to be on the other seat and go along for the ride.

Red2011GTI

Go Kart Champion
I agree with others, totally mental an when stage I feels slow I let my wife drive and it brings my smiles per gallon back up. That and my wife hammering down the road in my GTI makes me glad she is my awesome wife. Then she tells me her c30 is faster and the argument commences, lol

Street race and whoever loses has to .......

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I finally sat shotgun after stage 1 and I must say, it put a huge smile on my face. Never knew it there were that many G's lol

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
It's funny, I was just thinking about this the other day. I actually enjoy sitting in my passenger seat from time to time to get a different perspective of the car. Not only does it feel much faster and more responsive, but it feels so glued to the road too. The handling just feels unshakeable from the passenger seat. I actually ask my dad or brother to drive sometimes when they are with me, and man are they always more than happy to!

GTIpilot1

Ready to race!
I sometimes have my girl drive because driving a manual makes her feel special lol..

The other day I let my friend take me for a spin around some backroads and boy does this car feel solid from the passenger seat. Acceleration is a little less defined (maybe it was just his driving), but all in all, its a lot of fun to see the look on people's faces/their reactions once they've experienced the hot-hatch for the first time.

lian

I only let my buddy drive my car, he is a better driver than me and is very careful, so i trust him with my car (When i am in the passenger seat of course)

I feel all kinds of crazy gforces while being in the passenger seat and i notice how refined the car is and how sweet is the interior..!

Sorry but I thought you said, "I only let my hubby drive my car" And I was like :eek: I didn't know xHeartcoreboyx is a woman...
hahaha

skantron

Ready to race!
I think it feels dirty when I see somebody else drive my car, like I was the last guy to find out it was a key party...