GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Possible new Stage 1 file from APR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcpppf

Ready to race!
Yes. All stages.

Here's the thing about time frames--in the past when we give them and they're not met, the internet explodes with butthurt, the community villifies us and we end up taking flack until updates are available (notice that Arin hasn't given updates lately?). So, I can either say nothing and frustrate everybody, or get hopes up by saying something, and if I'm wrong, frustrate everybody. Either way is a lose for me.

In preparation I've been going to the gym, eating my Wheaties, and watching a lot of Inglourious Basterds. The target is end of Q1 2014 for this car. BUT, I swear to God, if we don't meet that date and you guys flip out, I will personally hunt you down and unleash a terrible fury upon you and your families. :thumbsup:

C'mon this is why you lie, say end of Q3, get it out this March and look like a total badass :thumbup:

dcpppf

Ready to race!

fredf

Go Kart Champion
Yes. All stages.

The target is end of Q1 2014 for this car. BUT, I swear to God, if we don't meet that date and you guys flip out, I will personally hunt you down and unleash a terrible fury upon you and your families. :thumbsup:

That's all I wanted to hear. I won't come after you if end of Q1 isn't met. I just want some rough idea of what we are looking at.

zrickety

The Fixer
My beef with these cars has always been the throttle delay and rev hang. That said, my APR stage 1 has been awesome and both of those issues improved. That also said, I'm all for updates but was not actually looking for them before I saw this thread.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Bump for updates??!!

The k04 thread is constantly hopping but nothing for the stage 1 brigade.
I'm really really hoping the (DSG) throttle lag response is on the list of fixes - as it seems to be mentioned as a feature for all the new tune releases and on the new k04 file update.

Edit: Whoops - saw end of Q1 mentioned. So maybe a progress update???

zrickety

The Fixer
Sounds like it's a month away any way you slice it.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Bump for updates??!!

The k04 thread is constantly hopping but nothing for the stage 1 brigade.
I'm really really hoping the (DSG) throttle lag response is on the list of fixes - as it seems to be mentioned as a feature for all the new tune releases and on the new k04 file update.

Edit: Whoops - saw end of Q1 mentioned. So maybe a progress update???

DSG lag upgrade would blow my mind. :thumbsup:

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Yes. All stages.

Here's the thing about time frames--in the past when we give them and they're not met, the internet explodes with butthurt, the community villifies us and we end up taking flack until updates are available (notice that Arin hasn't given updates lately?). So, I can either say nothing and frustrate everybody, or get hopes up by saying something, and if I'm wrong, frustrate everybody. Either way is a lose for me.

In preparation I've been going to the gym, eating my Wheaties, and watching a lot of Inglourious Basterds. The target is end of Q1 2014 for this car. BUT, I swear to God, if we don't meet that date and you guys flip out, I will personally hunt you down and unleash a terrible fury upon you and your families. :thumbsup:

LOL that's awesome! :thumbup:

Sounds like it's a month away any way you slice it.

Make sure to see above bolded statement. Just a rough estimate on the time, I wouldn't assume that stage 1 will be done by then :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.