GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Cant recommend this enough, from their restaurant. Available at certain grocery stores.

Sauce, pork, bread and a very light jalapeno slaw 10/10

11/10 with a good beer outside

Russel's.... used to go there all the time after a Maywood autocross... :sign0052:

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
I was always fascinated by 3D, 3D modeling, etc. but never did it professionally. I self-taught on AutoCAD, messing with all the surface modeling stuff. That was back on R11/R12 tho, when "Advanced Modeling Extensions" was an add-on package. It usually brought my old 486 to it's knees.

SketchUp impresses the shit out of me. I love it. I've got an older version on my computer at home - I keep blocking the updates because I know the newer free version is more and more limited.

I wish someone would add in VR support. It's so easy to use, it would be f'n sweet to load up something in SketchUp, strap on the Rift, and see something in VR.

SketchupPro is sweet and its online library of models is badass.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
I wish i had more money. I spend it just as fast as it comes in... i should really start to figure my financial life out better.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Russel's.... used to go there all the time after a Maywood autocross... :sign0052:
Good stuff. Location nearest my work is gone...i have no need to go out to maywood anymore. no thanks :laugh:
I think i should start focusing on saving my money instead of spending it as soon as it comes in. Ill start small, maybe setup an account that auto deducts X amount each week. Eventually ill probably forget its even gone. Not a bad idea actually why didnt i think of this sooner?

Good for you lilonespaz, you got your motorcycle....time to slow down the spending i agree.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
Start now. The younger the better. Compounding interest and diversified funds is a beautiful thing.

Yep.

I'd be WAY WAY WAY ahead if I'd done SOME kind of saving when I was young, instead of blowing it all on toys and bar tabs.

It's much harder to crawl back from behind. :(

It was fun tho. ;)

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Need a reason to justify it. To have one just because I want one isn’t a good reason. We have the money we have because we’re smart about how we spend it.

How’d you justify both race cars other than you want it? Iono

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Yep.
I'd be WAY WAY WAY ahead if I'd done SOME kind of saving when I was young, instead of blowing it all on toys and bar tabs.
It's much harder to crawl back from behind. :(
It was fun tho. ;)
Would be nice if interest rates were better, those tanked years back.

I advise people who arent saving to do auto withdrawal , set it and forget. If at the end of the year you NEED it...go for it. That or you set it, forget it and check it again at end of year...use that money for your fun/vacation.

Good majoirty of americans dont have enough savings to cover 2 months worth of bills, so anyone reading this who doesnt save much..youre actually not alone.

When i was younger i had all the friends who got cool cars at 17 or always had the best skate shoes etc etc...most of them are broke living at home. Its a lifestyle i thought i always once wanted spending all my money on sweet things..but im glad i didnt. Had a bunch of friends with eclipes, evos, srt4s,wrx etc...i thought they were so cool. lmfao

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Cant recommend this enough, from their restaurant. Available at certain grocery stores.

Sauce, pork, bread and a very light jalapeno slaw 10/10

11/10 with a good beer outside

Ever had this , its pretty good imo, available at most grocery stores

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
How’d you justify both race cars other than you want it? Iono

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chill Petty Patty.

Let the man live.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
I used to blow a bunch of money on crap when I got my first "real" job... once I did my taxes and saw how much I earned in a year and how much I had in my bank account I knew something had to change. I didn't even know where all the money was going.

Now I save a good chunk since my situation allows for it. Getting ready to buy a house sometime within the next year maybe. Just don't know if it will be in Florida or Texas.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
There is a new BBQ place by me here in Downers Grove - Called 'City BBQ" of all things LOL. just opened about a month ago and its packed every time I drive by. Looking forward to trying it one of these days when its less crowded.

Status
Not open for further replies.