GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Skirt steak, mmmmmm :D

Still need to try dat. I'll be having a boring lunch, then heading up north to the parents for the weekend with the lady. Much relaxing, such small town.

Sent from an old motorbike

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
Last day in this god forsaken plant....

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
There is no such thing as a good orientation [emoji38] no matter how I put it, it was a total bitch.

It's in a good spot though, should be alright in case I have to access it.

Sent from deez balls
Yeah it was a tight fit for sure. Also I had an issue with that clamp at the turbo inlet popping off.
You'll get used to it yesterday [emoji23] it's so much fun

Here's a question - does the DV+ sound different than the OEM DV? Assuming intakes are the same with each.
I didn't think it made a big difference

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Everything is clamped down really good, I gave it some serious abuse yesterday and everything is still on tight. The coupler at the turbo inlet is pretty tight, rubs up on those metal coolant lines. Getting the top clamp on was a PITA.

Jaber

Modero
Everything is clamped down really good, I gave it some serious abuse yesterday and everything is still on tight. The coupler at the turbo inlet is pretty tight, rubs up on those metal coolant lines. Getting the top clamp on was a PITA.

Keep an eye on the screw that holds intake tube to heatshield. That thing likes to pop off :laugh:

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Keep an eye on the screw that holds intake tube to heatshield. That thing likes to pop off :laugh:

Lol maybe I'll just hand tighten a little nut on there so it can't back out completely.

Jaber

Modero
Lol maybe I'll just hand tighten a little nut on there so it can't back out completely.

That's what I did :laugh:

Unless you have thin arms/hands and you can crank it down really good. First time took about a week and half to come undone.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
going to green bay? (Small town?) :iono:

:lol: Green Bay is actually about 200k people in the greater area, but where I'm headed is more like 2-3k in the whole area. The population sign says 1,200, but a lot of people live outside the city limits.

But really, Eagle River such a huge tourist town, in the summer there are more like 30,000 in the whole area at any given time. Most of which are from Chicago :laugh:

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
:lol: Green Bay is actually about 200k people in the greater area, but where I'm headed is more like 2-3k in the whole area. The population sign says 1,200, but a lot of people live outside the city limits.

But really, Eagle River such a huge tourist town, in the summer there are more like 30,000 in the whole area at any given time. Most of which are from Chicago :laugh:

lulz, im messing. only 200k tho? dang i thought my city was small i guess not.

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
lulz, im messing. only 200k tho? dang i thought my city was small i guess not.

Might be more like 250k, I'm probably forgetting some of the little townships around here. But yeah, this definitely feels small to me a lot of the time :laugh: We've talked about moving someplace bigger after I'm done with law school. I need some skyline in my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.