GOLFMKV

Interior Lights Question?

JustinKYC.

Ready to race!
mother of god, that is beautiful...
AMAZING job man

dubnasty

Passed Driver's Ed
Man i feel like an oober doosh, i havn't been online in over a month because of crazy hours of working 2 jobs. I did complete everything except the head unit.

That John Guy Yeah this is definitely on my to do list.... How much soldering is involved?
A lot and a lil overwhelming if you pull everything at once, but i just did a piece at a time so one day a door panel would be pulled, next day the steering wheel and so on, and still took a while.

SworksR20 I cannot believe he did this!!!!! LOL!
Me either, at first it was almost impossible because i was just guessing to which led's were needed and being clueless to many of the different led's, but once that was figured out it wasn't that bad. Just need a steady hand.

That John Guy Did this ever happen? I want a complete LED interior..
Yes all was completed but the head unit becuse i havn't decided if im going to upgrad or go aftermarket when i add my mids and highs.

That John Guy Seriously.. I want a parts list and a DIY!!!! I will send you money to get it done faster!
I can walk you through the procedure and may still have the majority of parts i used written down ie led's types, sizes, and ammounts that you will need.

I

ThatJohnGuy

pppffftttt
Man i feel like an oober doosh, i havn't been online in over a month because of crazy hours of working 2 jobs. I did complete everything except the head unit.

That John Guy Yeah this is definitely on my to do list.... How much soldering is involved?
A lot and a lil overwhelming if you pull everything at once, but i just did a piece at a time so one day a door panel would be pulled, next day the steering wheel and so on, and still took a while.

SworksR20 I cannot believe he did this!!!!! LOL!
Me either, at first it was almost impossible because i was just guessing to which led's were needed and being clueless to many of the different led's, but once that was figured out it wasn't that bad. Just need a steady hand.

That John Guy Did this ever happen? I want a complete LED interior..
Yes all was completed but the head unit becuse i havn't decided if im going to upgrad or go aftermarket when i add my mids and highs.

That John Guy Seriously.. I want a parts list and a DIY!!!! I will send you money to get it done faster!
I can walk you through the procedure and may still have the majority of parts i used written down ie led's types, sizes, and ammounts that you will need.

I

I went ahead and bought the Ziza full interior LED kit from ECS tuning but am having the WORST time trying to get the light housings off to switch bulbs. I have already broken three things ha ha buuuutt..... I did get the trunkwell LED in ha ha.

So I want to change the red ambient lights to a blue color. Also the climatronic and possibly the headlight interior resistor switch lighting.

Do you think you can grab some updated pics for us junkies, IF you have some down time between jobs that is :)

:word:

B0000rt

I

Hey man, if you don't mind posting the parts list and where you sourced it from, that would be awesome! Ballpark the amounts cuz they'er so cheap! :)

Giambatista

I'm so impressed by this thread. The first night drive I went on I decided I had to get the interior all blue/white.

I don't mind putting the money and/or time into making this happen, my worry is that I'll fuck something up. I've had bad past experiences when I've tried to MOD stuff; I'm the anti-handy man. I wish you lived near me so I could contract you out.