GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jersey's Build Thread

barische

Go Kart Champion
My clutch actually only slips at cold temperatures.. Whole summer it was perfectly fine. But when it gets cold out it start to slip bad on all gears.. Might have to do with more power due to colder air n weaker pressure plate clamping due to cold.

Im been at crossroads since last year regarding whether ill trade this car in or not so imma hold it off for a while

stockton2007

Go Kart Champion
My clutch actually only slips at cold temperatures.. Whole summer it was perfectly fine. But when it gets cold out it start to slip bad on all gears.. Might have to do with more power due to colder air n weaker pressure plate clamping due to cold.

Im been at crossroads since last year regarding whether ill trade this car in or not so imma hold it off for a while

Smart move. No sense throwing $1000+ into the car if your going to get rid of it. Just trade it in the summer, haha.

stockton2007

Go Kart Champion
What no coils Rj?

It is possible i would go with coils. In reality, i probably wont do any other suspension till the stock dampers are on their way out.

If / when that happens, I am 100% sure I am going with a mono tube set up, bilstein or h&r ss. Or just go with the bilstein sports and springs.