GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

If you've been considering a rear seat delete...

zef

Drag Racing Champion
I know most of you crafty folks have built your own, but for the lazy/less inclined, euro kreations is running a 30% sale until midnight tonight. It's a little over $250 (normally $379).

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
I know most of you crafty folks have built your own, but for the lazy/less inclined, euro kreations is running a 30% sale until midnight tonight. It's a little over $250 (normally $379).

Is there a discount code somewhere?

zef

Drag Racing Champion

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Code is "SPRING"

Got it ordered, that was a big savings, thanks for posting. Got it for 351 shipped to Calif and they are in NY. Thanks again, needed this for my build.

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Got it ordered, that was a big savings, thanks for posting. Got it for 351 shipped to Calif and they are in NY. Thanks again, needed this for my build.

No problem bud! Glad to help

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Tempting. I wish they listed what it weighs. I have my rear seat out and it's just the exposed metal currently.

I'll definitely weigh it for you and let you know. It's supposed to be fairly light, not made from heavy plywood.

Just tried it this morning. Said the code was expired

Yeah I believe it was only through April 2nd. Try emailing them and asking for an extension, can't imagine they'd say no.