GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off Topic Thread #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

dubessa

Go Kart Champion
$20 at an open track that's about an hour away from me. You can run your car as many times as you can do, depending how busy it is. Never thought I'd take my own car but it'd be fun to get the chance to really feel the power of my car. Can only push it so fast on the streets... I'm too scared of lurking cops.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
LOL :paddle:

I might be tracking my car today :yikes:

but baby... baby.

When you gone when a new DeDong comes along, I will be moved to post your n00dz.

$20 at an open track that's about an hour away from me. You can run your car as many times as you can do, depending how busy it is. Never thought I'd take my own car but it'd be fun to get the chance to really feel the power of my car. Can only push it so fast on the streets... I'm too scared of lurking cops.

road (head) course or 1/4 mile?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

Sounds legit

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion

Road course baby ;)

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion

How about you put your big girl panties on and go balls out on the street. Cops can't stop you becauserazkar

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I would highly enjoy driving on a road course while receiving a road beej from Dubessa...
epic shit would be epic. It would be like, an enthusiast's nirvana.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
How about you put your big girl panties on and go balls out on the street. Cops can't stop you becauserazkar

But officer... I can handle your DeDong for a bit, maybe eh?

Shini

Go Kart Champion
Ugh. This guy with dese tails is sketching me out. Done with it, just gonna buy through ECS.

DUBPL8

Go Kart Champion
Ugh. This guy with dese tails is sketching me out. Done with it, just gonna buy through ECS.

You want me to buy them for you from that guy, and pick them up from me?

FlyByGti1

Go Kart Champion
But officer... I can handle your DeDong for a bit, maybe eh?

I but officer, I was on my way to a legal place. If you want to test your skills I can give you a roadie while you're on the roadie. You can trust me these bewbz don't lie

Status
Not open for further replies.