GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Couldn’t figure out how to get that installed correctly. My drivers side is still dark from trying it years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you put the bulb in upside down maybe? That's an easy mistake to make when installing them. Ask me how I know lol :eek:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
lol, no my interior doesn't glow red but I got a red shift knob to match the wheels, or the knob came first actually

The wing is osir and the diffuser was made by a forum member.

Gotta get a shift boot to make the knob pop

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion

What are they thinking?!?
Don’t they know they should’ve used stainless steel zip ties?[emoji849]
[emoji57]

Phur

Autocross Champion
Someone at work said, ”Just cut a coil.”

?

Ummm, no.

Phur

Autocross Champion
I actually don’t mind the exhaust tips, it’s the suitcase style muffler that I find unsightly. I’ve actually thought about painting it black to make it less noticeable.

Phur

Autocross Champion
ChiChat17: P-Cars For Everyone - Get Eaten By A Cougar In A Bar - WOW

Unless some deal comes around that is too good to pass up, I will most likely wait until spring before seriously looking at springs. I would be doing the install myself. Gravel driveway... not fun. I already have to do the oil change and DSG fluid when we get back from Colorado.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
What kind of issues were you having? Let’s get that shit sussed out.

Bulb lights up for half a second and never seats properly. Tried any which way to make it work for two hours and gave up lol.
You can get a brand new set of VWR springs from ECS for only 40 bucks more.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-racingl...Rqs7IMzwocAsRsM2dPL5atszIiRVWevIaAujKEALw_wcB

Or super sports for $200

Also phur there's a guy on fb selling her springs for 220, only 2 k on them... Ink if you want deets

H&R springs are $200 iono

Did you put the bulb in upside down maybe? That's an easy mistake to make when installing them. Ask me how I know lol :eek:

Tried both ways to put them in. No go ghost rider
Unless some deal comes around that is too good to pass up, I will most likely wait until spring before seriously looking at springs. I would be doing the install myself. Gravel driveway... not fun. I already have to do the oil change and DSG fluid when we get back from Colorado.

Or drive to chi town for the jay balls install. Couple good tickles get you a long way iirc.

Status
Not open for further replies.