GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Clean Car Family: GTI, A5, 370Z

vald1990

Passed Driver's Ed
wish my dad drove a 370z lmfao, my mom drives an audi a4

Schn3ll1

Passed Driver's Ed
You and I are almost twins even down to the tails, would be too close for comfort if I didn't have 4 doors! ;)

tehHooligan

Ready to race!
you should ask your mom to trade rims ^.^

I don't think they'd fit on the GTI. (maybe with stretched tires) I'm not entirely sure the width of the rims. It's the A5 upgraded wheel and summer tire package.

The tires are 255 35 19 all around. Even though the car is slower than mine, the launch control with quattro is furious. 3000 revs and there is no loss of traction at all. It literally hurts your neck. That's the biggest bummer of FWD, the takeoffs.

volkswagging1

Passed Driver's Ed
I don't think they'd fit on the GTI. (maybe with stretched tires) I'm not entirely sure the width of the rims. It's the A5 upgraded wheel and summer tire package.

The tires are 255 35 19 all around. Even though the car is slower than mine, the launch control with quattro is furious. 3000 revs and there is no loss of traction at all. It literally hurts your neck. That's the biggest bummer of FWD, the takeoffs.

well my cousin has an a5 and the same rims but all i know is that their 19inch, but they look pretty good and stretching:thumbsup: the tires only makes it look better in my point of view
:thumbsup: