GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A drive thorugh wind turbine country

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
Took a drive thorugh a windfarm area here in the Sacramento River Delta area...I recently had to have the water pump replaced (under warranty) and wanted to make sure it was working, so a long Sunday drive was in order:cool:

In Rally mode...

No more funny noises from under the hood for now :thumbup:

McQueen77

Banned
great pictures. CSG or black?

MuteWhoa

Passed Driver's Ed
Absolutely gorgeous.

Pictures like these make me, a life-long Marylander, think for a moment that California can't possibly be this beautiful.

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
Sweet pictures - did you use a polarizer?

Thanks! No filter, just a beautiful day and I kept the sun at my back to keep the sky nice and blue.

I know it looks black in the photos, but it's CSG.

And spring is the time to get these shots, in another month, the grass will all be brown until next winter!

veedoubleme

Go Kart Champion
Nice looking car and good pictures. Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

MMM.PWR

Ready to race!
Looks awesome man. I wish we had such scenery here in FL.

Your pics have soo much noise.
Otherwise, AWESOME!!

disagree.

They appear to be a little over sharpened. But we don't know if the OP did any post processing.

itsed65

Passed Driver's Ed
Yes they are over sharpened. I did a batch process of about 200 shots in LR4, so it's kind of a crapshoot sometimes. I'm working on the original Raw on one of these to print and it will look much nicer. They also loose quality once Flickr compresses them. These were also shot on my 7D which oddly struggles with blue sky and low ISOs. I prefer to shoot the car with my 5D2, but it is at Canon getting its yearly cleaning at the moment.

rockerdan

Ready to race!
:thumbsup: gorgeous pics and car!

littleazn248

Go Kart Champion
Yes they are over sharpened. I did a batch process of about 200 shots in LR4, so it's kind of a crapshoot sometimes. I'm working on the original Raw on one of these to print and it will look much nicer. They also loose quality once Flickr compresses them. These were also shot on my 7D which oddly struggles with blue sky and low ISOs. I prefer to shoot the car with my 5D2, but it is at Canon getting its yearly cleaning at the moment.

Do only 5D's need yearly cleanings? How about 60D's? I was always curious if I needed to do any servicing.