GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official California FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

TRBO FRK

Ready to race!
Okay guys so I ended up selling my car instead of fixing it lol. I'll have all the parts off my car by tomorrow. I'll get pictures of everything by Monday.

1.) fully assembled 2 dr manual dg springs with golf r struts and shocks and 034 strut mounts - 350 Obo
2.) all 3 unibraces in red - 270 for xb Obo 230 for ub and 130 for rb
3.) neuspeed rsb - 185
4.) vmr v702 18x8.5 et 45 matte grey 2 wheels have a pretty good amount of curb rash but the other 2 are perfect and have 225/40 nitto neogen tires with 80% thread life 700 Obo

Ill take the Unibrace UB from you, pm'd you. Please get back to me.

GTIMK6_

Ready to race!
Oem Euroswitch with Oem trigger wire for rear fog!$old!
Oem Rns315 with GPS Antenna and code included. Revision B
$400

Still have the Rns-315, will trade for a RCD-510 Revision AE/AF plus $150.

artur1292

Go Kart Champion
Here is some crappy pictures of the wheels. I'll get some better ones when I have time to clean them

The unibrace xb is sold and ub is pending sale. Driver gear springs with struts and shocks are sold as well. I have the unibrace rb and neuspeed rear sway bar available will get pictures of those shortly.

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, got some extra parts laying around from the cocaine white GTI.

Shoot me some offers, just want to get rid of them as they're taking up space for for nothing else. lol

GTI "suitcase": 50$

GTI downpipe: 125$

TSI valve cover 30$

Koni coilover springs: decided to put some stiffer liner springs, so these are in good condition. maybe about 40k miles on them. Whatever$

225/40/18 federal 595-Rs. 40$
About 5 track days on them.

Rear wiper assembly:25$

OEM Intercooler hoses: 15$

License plate lights, LED's were a brand off EBAY.
Can't remember if they through an error code. although it said it didn't through one, I think it did. 10$

OEM Shifter assembly 25$

OEM GTI suspension- roughly 20k 100$

OEM rear sway bar 45$

OEM floor mats 20$

GTI Air ducts I believe... lol 10$- pending

Also have OEM halogen headlights 100$
No pictures, back hurts so I don't feel like unwrapping them

Like said, shoot me an offer of what ever you like. just looking to get rid of this stuff it's..

Pm or shoot me text if you have my número.

Thanks.

Last edited:

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
stealth 8 inch amp sub combo $50bucks
set of detroits $100
st coils with 034 strut mounts 500
oem rcd310 $75

would you be willing to ship the amp/sub combo or plan on coming down to socal anytime?

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
Hey guys, got some extra parts laying around from the cocaine white GTI.

Shoot me some offers, just want to get rid of them as they're taking up space for for nothing else. lol

GTI Air ducts I believe... lol

Pretty sad to see what's left of your car for sale but I'll definitely take those liners. Actually I need them so please hold em for me!

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion

gti_kev

Go Kart Champion
Pretty sad to see what's left of your car for sale but I'll definitely take those liners. Actually I need them so please hold em for me!

It is a bummer, but these aren't the complete wheel liners. It's the bottom portion of the liners, just FYI. Shoot me like 10 bucks and they're yours.

mattttt

Go Kart Champion
It is a bummer, but these aren't the complete wheel liners. It's the bottom portion of the liners, just FYI. Shoot me like 10 bucks and they're yours.

Yeah I know, that's all I need. I hacked mine up a little too much when I bagged my car. PM me your email and shoot you a payment

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have some lowering springs for sale? I'm really cringing at this 4x4 status of my car since reverting back to stock from my bag setup.

Need some lowering springs to hold me over since I'm keeping the car for the long haul lol.