GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2.0 TSI K04 v3.1 Software Now Available!

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Have you guys dynod at all? I just put down 285 fwhp in 102 degrees with 55% humidity. Apr ko4 v3.1 with apr tbe and spm intercooler. A little disappointed to be honest...
You ever run logs before going to the dyno to make sure everything was running okay?

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
If you want to see closer to advertised HP/TQ figures, head to a DynoJet and ensure that you're running the correct cooling components, plugs, gas and that your car is running as efficient as possible (coil packs, carbon cleaning, no boost leaks, etc.)

EXAMPLE:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80218

james9120

Go Kart Champion
Lmao in hindsight i probably should have... All i need is a vagcom correct?
Noo, I'd strongly recommend APR Mobile. It has the capabilities to capture data at a much faster rate to give you a much more accurate reading. And its much easier to use.

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
Have you guys dynod at all? I just put down 285 fwhp in 102 degrees with 55% humidity. Apr ko4 v3.1 with apr tbe and spm intercooler. A little disappointed to be honest...

Dyno Dynamics are definitely heart breaker dynos. I only dynod 212whp on one when I was a strong stage 2 ages ago.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
3.2 release came out last Saturday...why is everyone still freakin out? All the bugs, power delivery etc are awesome now. Do some research guys damn.

dave80

Go Kart Champion
it was around 65F when I did those dyno runs. Not the best dfr files, since looks like rpm signal was weak. I have more runs from a different dynojet. Need to go to the shop and get dfr files in the next few days.

Attachments

• apr3.1.JPG
    apr3.1.JPG
    360.2 KB · Views: 494