GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Fuck. This day is dragging. Bored outta my mind. Ready for this week to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Installing pubG on my phone, lets see what this shit is about

yeah i just went to the cafe thinking i was hungry, didnt see anything i wanted and figured out i wasn't hungry just bored.
yeah that happens
Pffft, Hemi. So slow
wow
I’ve had that before.
that awkward moment when you explain power to weight ratios to a person who is still stuck in the 70s thinking of v8s being the only fast engine
They are. Much heavy

100% this

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Installing pubG on my phone, lets see what this shit is about

Good luck. I haven’t done that or fortnite. Played halo 4 for the first time in ages, and I suck. Been years since I’ve played. Played original halo last night. Fired up the 360 to play it. Man the memories from playing that game.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Good luck. I haven’t done that or fortnite. Played halo 4 for the first time in ages, and I suck. Been years since I’ve played. Played original halo last night. Fired up the 360 to play it. Man the memories from playing that game.

Halo games suck. You need that battlefield™ .

Change my mind.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Halo games suck. You need that battlefield[emoji769] .

Change my mind.

O wow. Fighting words. Everyone ever “halo is so unrealistic battlefield and COD are life!!!” Newest version comes out with wall riding and halo like features, all COD and battlefield people be like “this is the greatest ever game!!”

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
O wow. Fighting words. Everyone ever “halo is so unrealistic battlefield and COD are life!!!” Newest version comes out with wall riding and halo like features, all COD and battlefield people be like “this is the greatest ever game!!”

Call of duty has sucked for quite awhile. I will admit i like their single player campaigns though.

If we could get this forum to all play command and conquer red alert 2 that would be great. Thanks.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
boosted if you're down for playing some Duo in like 3 hours, lmk, i can DM you my player ID

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Call of duty has sucked for quite awhile. I will admit i like their single player campaigns though.

If we could get this forum to all play command and conquer red alert 2 that would be great. Thanks.

I can get behind that

Jaber

Modero
Halo is fun for quick games.

CoD just sucks.

Battlefield if you're cereal about FPS.

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion

CoD just sucks.

Halo with rockets game mode and random weapons for primary and secondary is really fun!
Cod does suck
Battlefield field 2. Never forget

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
boosted if you're down for playing some Duo in like 3 hours, lmk, i can DM you my player ID
bro i tried to play it for a few mins...how do you even aim accurately in this game...my fingers all over the screen trying to keep up lol .

username boostedballs
I 'member Red Alert 2
awesome game, its free to play online now.

CoD just sucks.

good post
Halo with rockets game mode and random weapons for primary and secondary is really fun!
Cod does suck
Battlefield field 2. Never forget

bf3 was my jam.

also bf1942 waaay back in the day

in4N64partystill

Status
Not open for further replies.